Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.

Moderators: Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
palindrom
Posts: 13

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#621 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:42 pm

Great Addon compilation, but here is the issue: i cant create/join intercom asssist channel. Whats wrong?
Shaqattak - Marauder

Ads
lemon
Posts: 3

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#622 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:46 am

Anyone know how to stop queue queuer from posting to warband chat when I use it?

User avatar
Breidr
Posts: 32
Contact:

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#623 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:13 am

Just reinstalled the game. I thought that there was a folder named "defaul" for the UI. All I see is DPS, Tank, and Healer. How do I get the UI from the picture in the first post?

notrandomatall
Posts: 24

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#624 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:32 am

Breidr wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:13 am
Just reinstalled the game. I thought that there was a folder named "defaul" for the UI. All I see is DPS, Tank, and Healer. How do I get the UI from the picture in the first post?
The ui you can see in the first post is the healer one. Just follow the instructions and pick the healer.

User avatar
Breidr
Posts: 32
Contact:

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#625 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:00 am

notrandomatall wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:32 am
Breidr wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:13 am
Just reinstalled the game. I thought that there was a folder named "defaul" for the UI. All I see is DPS, Tank, and Healer. How do I get the UI from the picture in the first post?
The ui you can see in the first post is the healer one. Just follow the instructions and pick the healer.
Awesome! Thank you!

Edelvises
Posts: 27

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#626 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:17 pm

Hello. First time trying using VinyUI and have an issue.
When login and after first /rel something screw up and open parties looks like this -
Spoiler:
Image
I am disable only Tidyroll, all other is default. Does anyone can assist with it? :(

User avatar
Hiszp4n
Posts: 22

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#627 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:41 pm

Spoiler:
Edelvises wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:17 pm
Hello. First time trying using VinyUI and have an issue.
When login and after first /rel something screw up and open parties looks like this -
Spoiler:
Image
I am disable only Tidyroll, all other is default. Does anyone can assist with it? :(
Simply choose one of the tabs, "Nearby" for example, worked for me

Edelvises
Posts: 27

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#628 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:58 pm

Hiszp4n wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:41 pm
Spoiler:
Edelvises wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:17 pm
Hello. First time trying using VinyUI and have an issue.
When login and after first /rel something screw up and open parties looks like this -
Spoiler:
Image
I am disable only Tidyroll, all other is default. Does anyone can assist with it? :(
Simply choose one of the tabs, "Nearby" for example, worked for me
In this case i cant inspect wb. I dont even see is it t1 or t4 wb. I dont see log out window and some other issues. Its not an option.

Ads
afkwithyoursis
Posts: 1

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#629 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:35 pm

i have a mega issue, when i move by holding both mouse buttons, when i release the cursor is still locked in movement mode and i have to right click to unlock it, this was not the case with the default UI, do any gamers know how to fixx??

Edelvises
Posts: 27

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#630 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:17 pm

Caffeine wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:00 am
Updated to 4.8.3

- Pure will now completely ignore keep and fort lords when updating effects on hostile target.
- Buffhead will now completely ignore keep and fort lords when updating effects on hostile target.
- Small tweaks to Buffhead presets.
- Pet icon in Enemy is now slightly larger and shows health more clearly. (dps presets only)

- Tether will now anchor to target consistently across all maps.
- Tether vertical offset is now based on pixels. Default vertical offset has been set to 70 pixels to cover the group icon.
- Tether will now check if group range data is available before drawing the line.
- Tether will now draw the line more efficiently.
- Tether will now clear target if no guard effect is found on self. This check is performed at the end of every loading screen.
- GeS will now load it's own TargetInfoFix.lua file.

Link to latest Tether starter pack for convenience: Tether starter pacakge 2019-08-25.zip

A full clean install is necessary when updating old Tether installs.
Hello, can u please take a look.

1. After first /rel open party windows is screw up. Screen https://i.imgur.com/uO4EE9S.jpg
2. Some ui logs that repeat like 1000 lines in second. 70mb of logs in 2 min.
https://i.imgur.com/RB7heOD.png
https://i.imgur.com/UCXP0bd.png
https://i.imgur.com/qXpMozr.png
3. I dont see log out window.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests