Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
thedonkeykong332
Suspended

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#931 » Thu May 07, 2020 3:20 pm

Lilim wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 6:31 pm
thedonkeykong332 wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 12:26 pm How can I enable friendly target for healing?
hey,

Im a bit confused, do you mean on Enemy (the warband display) or pure (target display)?

I guess, you mean Enemy, if not, scream again.

The link to my post, how I setup my Enemy for wb/grp.
Got that figured out I meant pure, you just click on a target that is ur friendly. But your own pure stats are missing the hp/ap unless u cast a spell and that's a different addon.
Do you know how to make the pure bar appear for u?

Ads
PhdEvil

Post#932 » Thu May 07, 2020 3:57 pm

Hello ive installed the addon and love it but I am having issues getting to pre made ui to work on certain classes, the dps ones work on a Witch Elf and Witch Hunter but doesn't work on White Lion, in addition the tank doesn't seem to work with Black Guards not sure if its my fault or if something else is broken. Any help would be a help or if anyone else has this same problem.

Lilim
Community Management

Post#933 » Thu May 07, 2020 6:21 pm

Spoiler:
thedonkeykong332 wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 3:20 pm
Lilim wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 6:31 pm
thedonkeykong332 wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 12:26 pm How can I enable friendly target for healing?
hey,

Im a bit confused, do you mean on Enemy (the warband display) or pure (target display)?

I guess, you mean Enemy, if not, scream again.

The link to my post, how I setup my Enemy for wb/grp.
Got that figured out I meant pure, you just click on a target that is ur friendly. But your own pure stats are missing the hp/ap unless u cast a spell and that's a different addon.
Do you know how to make the pure bar appear for u?
hey,

sorry, I don't know what Viny made with the player display on pure. I think he disabled it and I don't know where.
I 've deleted Pure and using the Idrinth version now. (If you want to do the same, don't forget to delete the pure settings in your user folders)

Lilim
Community Management

Post#934 » Thu May 07, 2020 6:25 pm

PhdEvil wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 3:57 pm Hello ive installed the addon and love it but I am having issues getting to pre made ui to work on certain classes, the dps ones work on a Witch Elf and Witch Hunter but doesn't work on White Lion, in addition the tank doesn't seem to work with Black Guards not sure if its my fault or if something else is broken. Any help would be a help or if anyone else has this same problem.
Hey,

this is something, I can't rly help via thread.
If you have still the problem and need support, join the official ROR Discord, and scream for help on the #advice channel. :D

Maphyr

Post#935 » Thu May 07, 2020 7:09 pm

Sorry if this has been asked over the past 90+ pages but I've a simple question.

Which mod changes the target mouse over?

https://i.imgur.com/UDN69qg.png

Nevermind, found it. It's called MOTH.

Lilim
Community Management

Post#936 » Thu May 07, 2020 9:56 pm

Maphyr wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 7:09 pm Sorry if this has been asked over the past 90+ pages but I've a simple question.

Which mod changes the target mouse over?

https://i.imgur.com/UDN69qg.png

Nevermind, found it. It's called MOTH.

:D

oneangryflamer

Post#937 » Fri May 08, 2020 8:49 am

Hi,

I need help with two things:

How can I set up the Amethyst Castbar to show the spell permanently during casting and not at the end?

How can I set pure to show HP instead of % and how can I make the player display permanently visible?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Lilim
Community Management

Post#938 » Sat May 09, 2020 11:46 am

oneangryflamer wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 8:49 am Hi,

I need help with two things:

How can I set up the Amethyst Castbar to show the spell permanently during casting and not at the end?

How can I set pure to show HP instead of % and how can I make the player display permanently visible?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Hey,

sorry, I can only semi help you with your questions.
- I don't use Amethyst Castbar, I use Obsidian instead.
- The HP of enemies and friendly targets are only in % (it's intented from the game)
- I don't know how and where Viny disabled the player display (so that's the reason for RVMod Player Status).
You can delete Pure and its settings (ror/user/settings/Martyrs Square/Character/Profile/....) and download the standart one from Idrinth: https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/pure/

Ads
yacoucou

Post#939 » Sun May 10, 2020 1:25 pm

Hi every1, just reinstalled my game properly and set up back the latest version of this gorgeous ui.

But here's my problem : I see 50% of character textures full "white" and experience a massive overall lag !

Any idea ?

Yacoux - AM
Yacou - WH
Yacouz - BW

Krakra - SH
Yakou - DoK
Yacouw - BO

Lilim
Community Management

Post#940 » Sun May 10, 2020 2:36 pm

Spoiler:
yacoucou wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 1:25 pm Hi every1, just reinstalled my game properly and set up back the latest version of this gorgeous ui.

But here's my problem : I see 50% of character textures full "white" and experience a massive overall lag !

Any idea ?

hey,

I guess you are using Sildur's Enhanced graphics....take a look on his thread, I already searched the maybe solution:
https://returnofreckoning.com/forum/vie ... 00#p112420

Good Luck