Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] YakUI !!!!

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
albionrare

Re: [UI] YakUI !!!!

Post#51 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:34 am

what settings issue was it? Ive tried what you said and just cant find it drives me nuts lol

Ads
albionrare

Post#52 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:52 am

fixed it by enabling all addons guess its 1 in there somewhere

albionrare

Post#53 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:06 pm

had to disable all addons, layout editor lock the tactics window reenable everything set **** up and yay a tactic window

Bohavwn

Post#54 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:01 am

Edited layout will not save. They revert on logout. Anyone have any idea what causes this or what's the fix?

blaqwar

Post#55 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:22 am

Probably write protected UI settings folder. Check the properties of the "user" folder inside your game folder, make sure it's not "read only".

BrockRiefenstahl

Post#56 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:24 am

Best tip I can give as Ex YUI user... Delete it. It is full of bugs and after the initial timeinvest for creating your own new UI, you dont have such shitty problems anymore. YUI gave me the most Addon headache from an MMO ever, it is due to everything is outdated and not fully compatible with RoR.

Bohavwn

Post#57 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:46 pm

blaqwar wrote:Probably write protected UI settings folder. Check the properties of the "user" folder inside your game folder, make sure it's not "read only".
Never occurred to me to check the folder. I only checked the settings files. Folder was the issue. Thanks.

Bohavwn

Post#58 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:46 pm

BrockRiefenstahl wrote:Best tip I can give as Ex YUI user... Delete it. It is full of bugs and after the initial timeinvest for creating your own new UI, you dont have such shitty problems anymore. YUI gave me the most Addon headache from an MMO ever, it is due to everything is outdated and not fully compatible with RoR.
Probably not bad advice here.

Ads
Gatotsu

Post#59 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:50 pm

Hi;
I am liking the ui apart for some niggles. Is there away to repackage this with cmap instead of zmm, it seems current minimap is causing ingame map opening problem?

Njaguar

Post#60 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:39 pm

Could anyone help me getting this UI link to work? or send a download link to it? Thanks in advance.