Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] DeathBlow 2.0 Update 05/8/2016

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Scrilian

Re: [ADDON] DeathBlow 1.4

Post#41 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:54 am

Sadly non of this works for me without bugging out the standard target frames and I refuse to use Pure :C
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

Ads
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#42 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:03 am

are you using the russian language option?
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Scrilian

Post#43 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:24 am

sullemunk wrote:are you using the russian language option?
Nope, I use the ENG client anyway.
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: [ADDON] DeathBlow 1.5

Post#44 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:02 pm

Deathblow 1.5 is out

PLEASE DO A FRESH INSTALL OF THIS!
delete your old saved Deathblow folder from \user\settings\Martyrs Square\<charactername>\<profilename>\Deathblow
because this verson has a lot of new features that might not be compatible with older versions...

ImageDeathBlow v1.5

New features:

Overall Tab:
See gathered stats of kills/deaths on the mainpage!

Profile Tab:
Every player you kill or get killed by has their own Profile tab to keep track on all those stats!
Access it by clicking either a player in the Total/session tab or from the Chatlog

HyperLinks:
All registred kill/deaths will have hyperlinks that upon clicking will open that players profile

Deathblow toggle button:
No more hammering the good 'ol /db stats, Just click this draggable button to show the Deathblow window

Return of the Annoying chatbubble:
Don't Worry GM's, this is only vissible by the player and not by annyone else, and won't spam the chat with annyoying kill confirms... :D (can be turned off with /db hs)

ps: Sorry Italian and Spanish ppl for butchering your language but i coudn't find anny translators so i ended up using google translate for your localiztaion..
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Dana
Former Staff

Post#45 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:18 pm

Love you :D
"A danger foreseen is a danger avoided."

Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK

Reklaw

Post#46 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:22 pm

noticed a very smal error (i think) - on the Class tab, sorting on Ration doesn't seem to work correctly.
I think it sorts from the left to the right number?

it wil put 12 before 2 for example

Thanks for the addon though, i really like it ;)
CRITICAL ACCLAIM
Reklaw R40 SO - Jabberwocky R40 DoK - Googol R40 MAg - Tinteling R40 MAr - Jabster R41 Chp - Unoffensive R23 SH - Jabbywoo R33 Zealot - Kittycat - Donalduck

Ihavecats R40 WL - Jabber R32 - Species R42 BW - Panini R26 AM - Frailty

mursie

Post#47 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:36 pm

Question: I love this addon but I'm afraid of the lag it may cause. Am i being ignorant on this?

My reason for concern: 1. it was always showing as "Loaded!" in yellow with issues. 2. It seems to be pretty data intensive as it is keeping a never ending database of kills etc...

I love the popup when you get a kill. I think that sound and information is really nice. Is it possible to just get that and that alone... without all the db stuff... or am I worrying about lag for nothing?

Thanks for all of the help.

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#48 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:54 pm

The addon shouldn't cause anny lag, or at least not noticeable. The data it saves is not that large either comparing to other data saving addons. The scenario saver that I'm using is making larger log file (in the Megabyte range while this is on the lower kb range) Nothing a modern computer or a computer of the time shouldn't be able to handle

Ads
Dirtyburger

Post#49 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:34 pm

After deleting the folder (martis square/yada/yada) and the folder in interface i simply placed the 1.5 in the interface-folder.
The DB-window shows no data and no tabs are clickable. What did i screw up?

Also, when i type /db i get "an error occured with the supplied slash command - please report this to the addon author: [string "interface/AddOns\Deadthblow\Deathblow.lua"]:943: bad argument #1 to pairs (table expected, got nil)

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#50 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:46 pm

You need at least one kill or death after install for the tabs to register players