Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
berneke91

Re: [Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Post#611 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:05 am

DokB wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:57 pm Back after a long break and trying to get myself Vanquisher and Oppressor. Sentinel looks neat but **** PvE to be honest fam.

What’s the meta these days for 2h BO or is it still full Dom? Anyone had any decent results with mixing sets?
2h best in slot build is the following;

Oppressor Helmet, Chest, Belt, Boots
Beastlord Cloak, Shoulders, Pocket, Jewelry
Invader Gloves + Jewelry
Sentinel Jewelry
Icon of the Assailant

Weapon Subjugator Fumper for the mobility proc

Tactics = I'm da biggest, Stab You Gooder, Gork Smash, Guud at big choppin

Max out Path of Da' Brawler for 120 point stat steal. Grab the tactics mentioned above + Tree Hit combo & You Wot!?

For Secondary tree I recommend Da' Toughest for Not In Da face since its a killer against WP, healers and other nitwits. But you can also just go Da Boss for Down Ya Go.

Use 825 Armor pots + Liniment of Savage Vigor

Unbuffed and with 24 Str Talismans + 24 Initative in Weapon and melee crit in Sentinel you should be floating roughly 800+ str unbuffed and roughly 920+ when you steal str with da biggest. Which murders squishy like its nobodys business.
Jucka Skullcrusher - Blorc RR8X
Melwin Smelwin - SH RR8X
Juckanizer - Mara RR7X
Demagoguery - Zealot RR40
Juckalainen - DoK RR40
Choptastic - Choppa RR4X

Ads
Goune

Post#612 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:24 pm

Am I mistaken or missing something here? To max out brawler and take the tactics and skills listed here that takes 19 points, leaving only 6 points, and you require 10 to take down you go or not in da face.

Gangan

Post#613 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:43 pm

Goune wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:24 pm Am I mistaken or missing something here? To max out brawler and take the tactics and skills listed here that takes 19 points, leaving only 6 points, and you require 10 to take down you go or not in da face.
With RR70+ it's possible, as you get at RR 50,60 and 70 an additional mastery Point

https://officialrorbuilder.herokuapp.co ... 88,4486&t=

With RR50+ you can already take the skills and tactics, but can't max out brawler though.
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

Goune

Post#614 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:56 pm

Ah yes, this solves it! Thanks for the reply.

Kurama

Post#615 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:05 am

berneke91 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:05 am
DokB wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:57 pm Back after a long break and trying to get myself Vanquisher and Oppressor. Sentinel looks neat but **** PvE to be honest fam.

What’s the meta these days for 2h BO or is it still full Dom? Anyone had any decent results with mixing sets?

Is this better than the Dominator taunt proc?
DOK 8x
Zealot 8x
Shaman 8x
BO 7x

WP 8x
RP 8x
AM 8x

DokB

Post#616 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:38 am

Spoiler:
berneke91 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:05 am

Invader Gloves + Jewelry
Sentinel Jewelry
Icon of the Assailant

Weapon Subjugator Fumper for the mobility proc

Tactics = I'm da biggest, Stab You Gooder, Gork Smash, Guud at big choppin

Max out Path of Da' Brawler for 120 point stat steal. Grab the tactics mentioned above + Tree Hit combo & You Wot!?

For Secondary tree I recommend Da' Toughest for Not In Da face since its a killer against WP, healers and other nitwits. But you can also just go Da Boss for Down Ya Go.

Use 825 Armor pots + Liniment of Savage Vigor

Unbuffed and with 24 Str Talismans + 24 Initative in Weapon and melee crit in Sentinel you should be floating roughly 800+ str unbuffed and roughly 920+ when you steal str with da biggest. Which murders squishy like its nobodys business.
So that’s basically stacking all the current best STR set bonuses with Sentinel Jewellery, but did you happen to know how much armour/initiative this leaves you with unbuffed? Must be a fair amount of Initiative due to icon of the assailant/oppressor items.

I was thinking of sticking the 6% parry gem in my Sentinel rather than the 4% crit (once I get it).
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

joaolol

Post#617 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:01 am

ATM im running
3 BL (cloak, pocket, jewel)
3 REDEYE (chest, shoulder, hands)
3 DOM (belt, boots, helmet) - soon ill trade to OPP pieces
3 genesis jewel (warrior: parry and str+ini and melee bonus / undying: parry+str)

for rr:
full parry, full d&d, 2 on futile strikes and the rest on WS

for tatics:
rugged, stab you gooder, gork smash, guud at big choppin

this is a much more balanced build (around 550 str / 500 tough / 4k armour / 400 ws unbuffed). im finding the armour bonus from redeye pretty good as i am still be able to be a good guard bot and do the edge dmg to assist mdps and kill target
Joaotrinta

berneke91

Post#618 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:58 pm

Kurama wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:05 am Is this better than the Dominator taunt proc?
Imo yes.
Jucka Skullcrusher - Blorc RR8X
Melwin Smelwin - SH RR8X
Juckanizer - Mara RR7X
Demagoguery - Zealot RR40
Juckalainen - DoK RR40
Choptastic - Choppa RR4X

Ads
Noslock

Post#619 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:17 pm

Depends what kind of gear you have available and whats ur rr.U can go full domi for taunt proc and works fine,you can mix dominator with os for double str and wounds bonus or you can mix domi with opp.For the socketing parts depends if u queue sc /roam solo or u have a pocket healer with you.For solo i have a full domi set with ini in it and i can reach around 400 ini while for more damage if i have a healer i can go with full str socketed equip.Weapon the big fumper for speed proc - offset genesis /bl mix.
Depending on your rr and if u play solo or not then u can decide where to invest point.I usually go for parry/dd/fs cause i dont wanna drop like a choppa and keep pressing respawn.On bork with a 6 man u dont need to have that big amount of str and even with value around 600 u can easily top the damage ans kb chart in a sc.

rmpl

Post#620 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:18 pm

No amount of strength will deter me from using full dominator, it's a 30% damage boost that allows you to keep your taunt for crucial interrupts and saves you a gcd.