Recent Topics

Ads

[shaman] dps gear?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Jabba

Re: [shaman] dps gear?

Post#11 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:39 pm

You say 'trust me', then you spout nonsense like +2 mastery is 20% extra damage?
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Ads
Jabba

Post#12 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:45 pm

Life Leaka goes from 371 non crit, to 379 non crit with 2 extra mastery points in Gork. Which is basically 2% damage and only on skills in that tree

Sulorie

Post#13 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:19 pm

Jabba wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:45 pm Life Leaka goes from 371 non crit, to 379 non crit with 2 extra mastery points in Gork. Which is basically 2% damage and only on skills in that tree
You got my PM?
Dying is no option.

Arixe

Post#14 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:36 pm

Ok, so which one is it? 20% or 2%, prying minds want to know. Working on getting all my gear together to switch to DPS and this has been an informative post.

Jabba

Post#15 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:58 pm

Each mastery point is about 1% increased effectiveness of skills in that mastery line. Not enough to be giving up what you could be getting instead.

ironk

Post#16 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:31 pm

Guys do whatever you want.Im just telling 5 sov and 2 opressor (chest and belt) is the BiS atm. if you want 3 opressor you will lose +crit or +magicpower because every peace have it. You can add the jewel sov and you will get 6 sovs is an extra dmg.

Pic from premade vs premade in sc: https://imgur.com/a/NbsdQV6

I repeate do whatever you want guys just trying to help and give my opinion.

Cya WAAAAAGHH !!!

Jabba

Post#17 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:55 pm

ironk wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:31 pm Guys do whatever you want.Im just telling 5 sov and 2 opressor (chest and belt) is the BiS atm. if you want 3 opressor you will lose +crit or +magicpower because every peace have it. You can add the jewel sov and you will get 6 sovs is an extra dmg.

Pic from premade vs premade in sc: https://imgur.com/a/NbsdQV6

I repeate do whatever you want guys just trying to help and give my opinion.

Cya WAAAAAGHH !!!
You know that opp boots also have crit on right? you don't lose crit or magic power at all, the minimal loss of int makes basically no difference as you're softcapped anyway. All you've done in your setup is effectively trade 680 wounds for 2% damage only on select skills in a single tree.
It is amusing how keen you are to post that screenshot any chance you get however, despite the fact it proves nothing except that mixing sov and opp gives reasonable damage, noone is arguing against that.

ironk

Post#18 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:08 am

ok byeeeeeee

Ads