Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
xMYMxWaaaaghGorithm

Re: [Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Post#761 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:03 am

Vri wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:25 pm
xMYMxWaaaaghGorithm wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:59 pm WAAAAAAGH!!!

So what is the standard meta 2h build these days ? anything changed ?

would love to see peoples 2h builds with what armor they are using

Regards WaaaaghGorithm
You can find that really fast in this thread. It changes very little and can change depending on what you like or what your group/warband/party need. This thread has a vast amount of information.
happy days, yea i found one that i like been speaking to quite a few BO's lately to find the sweet spot. just need to get the gearing done now

Ads
Vri

Post#762 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:19 pm

xMYMxWaaaaghGorithm wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:03 am
Vri wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:25 pm
xMYMxWaaaaghGorithm wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:59 pm WAAAAAAGH!!!

So what is the standard meta 2h build these days ? anything changed ?

would love to see peoples 2h builds with what armor they are using

Regards WaaaaghGorithm
You can find that really fast in this thread. It changes very little and can change depending on what you like or what your group/warband/party need. This thread has a vast amount of information.
happy days, yea i found one that i like been speaking to quite a few BO's lately to find the sweet spot. just need to get the gearing done now
Seems that sweet spot likes to shift once in a patch or two. I have seen this build floating around in RvR: https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4484,4488

Earthcake

Post#763 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:29 am

This is what I like the most after CDR removal :

https://cakesplan.wordpress.com/2021/06/05/bo-snb-city/

ArtAshoak

Post#764 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:15 pm

Hi new player here,

Decided to main BO but I’m only just learning of the nerf to CDR, which is a shame because it sounded like my toon would have been a much higher priority character before the nerf. But I’m still enjoying the class and tanking.

So I’m just trying to understand what mastery I’m working toward as I level because this news dawned on me at about lvl 21.

I really liked earthcake’s build but sov2+ is prolly a long way off for me, so I made my own version of the build and just wanted some analysis/advice? Does this build seem to be as good as I could make it for RR70+? What should I do differently to optimize and why?

RoR.builders - Black Orc

ArtAshoak

Post#765 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:27 pm

Also with the big brawling talent what exactly does it mean when it says it “increases build times by 20%”?

regularspecial

Post#766 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:01 pm

do you guys think a 2h BO going up da toughest for not in da face would be useful in an ST party?

Gladiolix

Post#767 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:08 pm

Not in Da Face is good, but in 2h you propably wanna go You Wot and Down Ya go. Not enough points to spare for toughest tree.
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

KoBS rr70+, BW rr70+, WP rr60+

Vri

Post#768 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:14 pm

Gladiolix wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:08 pm Not in Da Face is good, but in 2h you propably wanna go You Wot and Down Ya go. Not enough points to spare for toughest tree.
regularspecial wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:01 pm do you guys think a 2h BO going up da toughest for not in da face would be useful in an ST party?
Take You Wut and Down You Go. Dont forget you have Shut Yer Face. Not the same as Not in Da Face but its a silence.

Ads
regularspecial

Post#769 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:48 pm

Gladiolix wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:08 pm Not in Da Face is good, but in 2h you propably wanna go You Wot and Down Ya go. Not enough points to spare for toughest tree.
what if we assume the ST party has another source of knock down. you are giving up an absorb shield and the stronger WS buff on follow me lead but 5 sec CDs on a healer seems pretty juicy

facundo7777

Post#770 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:24 pm

This thread is so helpful!
I collected all required informations about snb but iam not sure that i understand 2h properly. I know there is no Simple answer for build but i will try to sum up my basic understanding. Correct me if i am wrong.

2h build is:
Boss with absorb & stun. Then brawler with 2 tactics and 2 skills.

In gear iam aiming for str -> wounds -> ws?

Rr: full parry -> some futile -> some crit -> some dodge?

I understand that everything is gear, skill, etc. dependent but i would like to know that is my basic understanding correct?