Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Dalgrimar

Re: [Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Post#581 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:29 am

Yes true.
Before being rr50 i would recommend staying SnB aswell.
Even tho with a mix of ruin, bl and merc you can build something pretty nice.
Also, get the speed proc 2h as your first 2h.
You wont regret it.
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy

utube
twitch

Ads
Needabeer

Post#582 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:32 am

Dalgrimar wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:29 am Yes true.
Before being rr50 i would recommend staying SnB aswell.
Even tho with a mix of ruin, bl and merc you can build something pretty nice.
Also, get the speed proc 2h as your first 2h.
You wont regret it.
What do you suggest gear wise? I have full ruin, all BL except book and RR38 so can buy some merc gear?

What hints rotation wise?

Thanks in advance

Dalgrimar

Post#583 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:05 am

3 ruin 5 bl.
Rotation wise i cant really help you. Just keep your buffs and debuffs up and allways keep skull thumper up.
You wanna plan swap allot but thats something you have to learn and see your self.
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy

utube
twitch

Needabeer

Post#584 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:46 am

Dalgrimar wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:05 am 3 ruin 5 bl.
Rotation wise i cant really help you. Just keep your buffs and debuffs up and allways keep skull thumper up.
You wanna plan swap allot but thats something you have to learn and see your self.
Atm I am trying 3 anni (all I have medallions for), 2 ruin and BL cloak. I also have 4 fleshrender regen rings and regen shield. Gives me about 240 hp per 4 sec. Seeing how that goes. I normally run with 2 mates who aren't healers and rvr.

Yardy

Post#585 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:13 am

Rotation: Wot armour, Snare (because they always run), and skull thumper. Then do as you wish with the next sets.

No Plan: Try to keep follow me lead* up on my guarded melee toon (If there is a Ranged squig herder around, he gets it most, cause ya gotta look after the gobbos!). Ya missed me* is a good one if ya got a shield. And keep them armour debuffed

Da Gud Plan: Right in the Jibblies* on any melee DpS, and big swing to debuff str, and Trip em up* as often as you need. Only use Big slash* when needed, ya don't wanna give away unneeded immensities, and most times our dps want to stay in range of the evil order do gooders.

Da Best Plan: Not in da face* (this one is useful at the start of a fight, because most times Order always start with a KD and if you get this off first you can make them waste their KD with the little immunity you get from this; also this one is good to do on a healer at around 30-40% life, it really stuffs up their abilities for a bit).
Skull thumpa* for that free damage,
Tree hit* (if ya got it),
Saving me hide*
Down ya go* (also if ya got it) and Shut yer face* as you need it (I do like leading into a fight with the KD because if gives you that little bit of time to evaluate the situation and it can put your victim into a bit of a panic)

If you are getting focused switch Bellow to Da greenest (IIt will trigger lots and if you have loudmouth up, your target will get some hurt).
If you are stat stealing make sure you always big swing often (it stat steals AOE targets, sa gud!) The initi steal is great.
If you need health go to da toughest .
CRUDE big boss! (Scrubs can lead too)
Yardpig- Black Orc

NNQM

Post#586 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:45 am

I apologize in advance for a platinum question, but does black orc actually need that one-hour armor pots while being constantly under the Tuffer 'n Nails effect? Do this buff stack with We'z Bigger and/or those potions?

Gangan

Post#587 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:14 pm

NNQM wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:45 am I apologize in advance for a platinum question, but does black orc actually need that one-hour armor pots while being constantly under the Tuffer 'n Nails effect? Do this buff stack with We'z Bigger and/or those potions?
I personally use armor pots rarely on my BO, I prefer to use either a resi potion, e.g. If an sc is crammed with BWs, or thorn potions, especially in PvE.

As far as I know none of the armor-buffs stack.
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

DokB

Post#588 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:25 am

How are you boyz finding the new BO changes, in particular the new Big Brawlin, Waaagh! and the current implementation of You Wot?

Big Brawlin – 20% disorientate/snare and back to no CD on Big Swing. Hard to find room for it in a 2h build, usually drop Loudmouth for it if I really want to be able to mass snare people but the 20% doesn’t really feel like it hinders people that well. Having to drop Loudmouth as well hurts since its essential for your burst.

Waaagh! – Don’t know how I really feel about this one, AA damage increase on a corp debuff just seems like a pointless addition. I dunno, maybe there’s some synergy somewhere.. but I’m not seeing it.

YW – Still playing around with it but with the new changes to Dots, Deft Defender and Strikethrough Renown, it’s even more dangerous being 2h nowadays when you lack strong, on demand avoidance abilities such as WoDS/RH. The damage you can pump out is okay (but to be honest, the damage 2h had before was already very good) and the defence is solid but rDPS still eat you alive and the crash is still pretty brutal.

FML – Awesome.

RiDJ – Kind of sucks that you cannot interrupt people if they are immune, but the fix is good to have after so long without an essential part of your skillset.

THC – Sad that we can longer SnB with THC, but at least 2h seems to be getting some buffs to make it worthwhile. Hopefully YW isn’t the only thing they have planned for 2h BO because SnB seems kind of boring now with its burst gutted.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Ads
SilentMorbus

Post#589 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:52 pm

so boyz,after all those damned changes,i really need help with my snb buil,any tip or clue or maybe a full build?

Grimknivur

Post#590 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:48 am

SilentMorbus wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:52 pm so boyz,after all those damned changes,i really need help with my snb buil,any tip or clue or maybe a full build?
Anyone playing SnB these days (small scale and/or wb) and want to share builds?
Grimz • Ulvur • Azgat • Yxur