Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
gerard86

Re: [Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Post#571 » Tue May 15, 2018 4:24 am

hey thanks alot for the reply mate.really appreciate your well researched reply.

Are there any accepted builds to run a tanking BO for gunbad?

Ads
gerard86

Post#572 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:49 am

hey guys pre conq ive had success with 6 pc BL and 2 peice ruin together with winds impervious, anyone running something similar or have experience with running that setup want to share thier experiences?

another option is to reduce to 5 pc BL and bring in the anni shouldaplate for the -3 crit

tazdingo

Post#573 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:26 pm

does a def/support BO work these days? since down ya go and rock ard have been buffed it looks like it would be really nice in a group with another BO, him using da biggest, me da greenest. maybe chm for guarding. i'm torn on YGN (tactic) though, i've searched this thread and opinions seem to be really split

DokB

Post#574 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:13 pm

tazdingo wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:26 pm does a def/support BO work these days? since down ya go and rock ard have been buffed it looks like it would be really nice in a group with another BO, him using da biggest, me da greenest. maybe chm for guarding. i'm torn on YGN (tactic) though, i've searched this thread and opinions seem to be really split
It works in WB scale, Rock ‘Ard is bad/average since the absorb value is quite low/short uptime and it can be defended. You spec offensively in small scale/6man stuff.
Da Biggest is your best bellow to run 95% of the time and Da Greenest is only when you really need a resistance buff and when you aren’t covered by Chosen/Zealot/Shaman (very rarely).
CHM is your crappy panic button.
YGN is terrible, leave the healing to the real classes. Even as a PvE tactic it’s average at best and you have much better tactics to choose from.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Athergic

Post#575 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:21 am

tazdingo wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:26 pm does a def/support BO work these days? since down ya go and rock ard have been buffed it looks like it would be really nice in a group with another BO, him using da biggest, me da greenest. maybe chm for guarding. i'm torn on YGN (tactic) though, i've searched this thread and opinions seem to be really split
Couple things about the toughest boss build, down ya go reduced the cool down of the shield, and it's a lot of fun running YGN and loudmouth together with the greenest, it works like a damage reflect on your target.

Also down ya go reduced the cool down of big swing if your running the tactic for AOE Slow. I think it's a fun build, if your running two black orcs, one stat steal bellow, one resist bellow. If you have no healer, try running YGN I use it all the time, especially for small scale.
Doom Diver front man
videos: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=24708

Needabeer

Post#576 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:49 am

So with the change to THC requiring a great weapon, are there any new brawler type builds people are using? I've just hit 40 and looking to respec out of my leveling build

Dalgrimar

Post#577 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:16 pm

What i allways run.
RoR.builders - Black Orc
At rr50 take rock'ard.
Tactics for sc's and smallscale: syg, gs, gabc, loudmouth
tactics for rvr if you dont have defensive gear or when its super duper zergy and you have proper dps in your grp: rugged, im da biggest, gabc and juggernaut.
You allways want to stance dance between Da biggest and Da Greenest war below depending on situation so make sure to keybind both.

For sc's i run full dominator + bl cloak jewel + pocket.
I allways use the winds impervious jewelry set.
I run full armor talis and 2-3 ini talis.
rr i am 2x FS, 20 points ini, full parry, 3x disrupt and 1x QE. (i think)
RvR i use 4 conq and 2x piece shoulder helmet set.
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy

utube
twitch

DokB

Post#578 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:52 am

If you just hit 40 then I would recommend this for SnB. waronlinebuilder.org - Black Orc build

2h is for when you are well geared, high RR and have a half decent group to support you.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Ads
Needabeer

Post#579 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:59 am

Dalgrimar wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:16 pm What i allways run.
RoR.builders - Black Orc
At rr50 take rock'ard.
Tactics for sc's and smallscale: syg, gs, gabc, loudmouth
tactics for rvr if you dont have defensive gear or when its super duper zergy and you have proper dps in your grp: rugged, im da biggest, gabc and juggernaut.
You allways want to stance dance between Da biggest and Da Greenest war below depending on situation so make sure to keybind both.

For sc's i run full dominator + bl cloak jewel + pocket.
I allways use the winds impervious jewelry set.
I run full armor talis and 2-3 ini talis.
rr i am 2x FS, 20 points ini, full parry, 3x disrupt and 1x QE. (i think)
RvR i use 4 conq and 2x piece shoulder helmet set.
Thanks Dalgri. Great vids btw

Needabeer

Post#580 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:59 am

DokB wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:52 am If you just hit 40 then I would recommend this for SnB. waronlinebuilder.org - Black Orc build

2h is for when you are well geared, high RR and have a half decent group to support you.
Cheers mate. Will test it out