Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Dreadspectre

Re: [Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Post#371 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:17 pm

You can't stack the toughness stat steal from bellow and the toughness debuff from tactic?
Mrskullhead - DPS Zealot
Axeocalypse - 2H BO
Stayawhile - Magus
Pleasehammer Donthurtem - 2H WP
Fathermcgruder Arsekicker - RP
Poundtown - 2H IB

Ads
Penril

Post#372 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:23 pm

You should be able to in theory. Haven't tested it.

Collateral

Post#373 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:05 pm

If it stacks than I might consider it as well, 200+ toughness debuff + 800+ armour debuff seems like a huge potential for only one ability.

Penril

Post#374 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:11 pm

Ehhh I don't know... Who are your main targets anyway? DPS and Healers. How much toughness do they have? Unless they are rocking 500+ toughness then you don't really need to waste a tactic to debuff them for 200ish.

Collateral

Post#375 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:19 pm

Well consider that kotbs is a staple in pretty much every group, and I'm pretty sure the toughness aura is a must for them just like for chosen. So with this 'double' toughness debuff you will remove the aura and still debuff that small amount they might have.

Penril

Post#376 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:25 pm

Good point. You would need a tactic-based Toughness debuff to actually lower their toughness (cause skill-based debuffs don't stack, so it only considers the highest one which is used to negate the KotBS/SM toughness buff).

The point remains though.. Who are your main targets? How much Toughness does a Slayer have? A SW? A BW? Is it high enough that you need to stack 2 toughness debuffs (and waste a tactic slot on the BO)?

Collateral

Post#377 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:39 pm

I'm not super experienced in dps classes but afaik their toughness is not more than 300 if they really focus on dealing dmg. So debuffing them by even 100 could seriously hurt them (if you stack with the tactic and take into account kotbs aura). And yes the main targets are BWs and slayers ofc. I'm not sure how Wls fare with toughness.

Penril

Post#378 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:45 pm

300 seems high. Maybe for Mara/WL. I know Slayers/Choppas can have under 100, same with SH (not sure about SW, can't remember).

Ads
Dreadspectre

Post#379 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:49 pm

My buddy has a Choppa and runs Hurtin Time or whatever, lowers his toughness to like 75 atm lol.

Obviously this is the extreme glass cannon approach but if he wasn't using it he'd only be at about 200ish toughness right now.
Mrskullhead - DPS Zealot
Axeocalypse - 2H BO
Stayawhile - Magus
Pleasehammer Donthurtem - 2H WP
Fathermcgruder Arsekicker - RP
Poundtown - 2H IB

Collateral

Post#380 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:55 pm

Oh lol then I really have no idea about dps classes xD If that's the case then double debuff will be a huge deal I believe. Will have to give it a try.