Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Penril

Re: [Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Post#41 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:19 pm

Dalgrimar wrote:
TenTonHammer wrote:RR100 black orc in full glass cannon build hitting on bads who are not even detaunting

Its videos like this and others like the shut your face series that mind washed BO players into trying to 2Hlolzdps like choppas

What they achived was the squishiness of an mdps but no where near the damage
Tartu never was glasscannon i think tbh.
Atleast not in this video.
What he did was full armor talis with defensive 2hander and in renown specc RD3 Full Parry full TB.
Atleast thats how i played 2hander BO on Live, and it wasnt squashy and way better assist dmg than SnB.
That's a nice video. But i'm way more impressed with the Shaman than with the BO tbh. Solo healing against so many players... he is good.

Ads
roadkillrobin

Post#42 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:37 pm

TenTonHammer wrote:
roadkillrobin wrote:http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=bo; ... 478:4479:0:

Is the RVR spec i'm running atm.
Why on earth would you spec WAAAGH?
You do realize that WAAAGH's debuff portion is about twice the amount of Chosen Aura right???
Also abillties that's being used in RVR that does Corp dmg are Shadow Knifes and Ice Spies (an those SH's that arn't in fail ST build for RVR and actually spec for Indigestion) Choppas running Jagged Edge, Witch Elfs.,
The dmg is also quit high on the 2nd attack and can hit peoples for up to 400-500 dmg.
And there's arn't really any better abillties to use in "Da Best Plan"

Shadowgurke

Post#43 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:08 pm

roadkillrobin wrote:http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=bo; ... 478:4479:0:

Is the RVR spec i'm running atm.
That spec seems all over the place. Waaaagh without any proper support is wasted

roadkillrobin

Post#44 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:11 pm

Please elaborate......
I just explained in a post above why i'm usin it.
Last edited by roadkillrobin on Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Penril

Post#45 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:12 pm

Tried You seez me block dat? last night. It has been a few years so i could be wrong, but i felt like it was building morale WAY faster than on live. Any thoughts?

TenTonHammer

Re: [Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere

Post#46 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:16 pm

Mmhm that great and while WAAAGH only reduces one type chosen auras debuffs both types of sorcs attack types and stacks with shadow of disaster

Herder has only from what I can see 1 corp attack that they need to spec for and 1 attack that's elemental

No choppa EVER runs jagged edge not past t2 and NEVER by the time Bo's can spec WAAAGH

Shadowgurke

Post#47 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:19 pm

roadkillrobin wrote:Please elaborate......
Yes sorry. Rock 'ard is only okay, not worth speccing unless there is no other option. Less Stabbin Me is also just okay unless you are able to really maximize best plan uptime, which you can't with this build.

Waaagh: Yes, there are some abilities that do Corp damage (although Jagged Edge is lackluster) but you need a real synergy to make up for losing all the good stuff. Like Witchbrew WE. The issue is that Skullthumper is your biggest output of corp damage, but with the current spec points skullthumper is not strong enough.

If you really really want Waaagh i'd suggest this

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=bo; ... :;;0:0:0:0:

needs RR40 though

roadkillrobin

Post#48 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:57 pm

Shadowgurke wrote:
roadkillrobin wrote:Please elaborate......
Yes sorry. Rock 'ard is only okay, not worth speccing unless there is no other option. Less Stabbin Me is also just okay unless you are able to really maximize best plan uptime, which you can't with this build.

Waaagh: Yes, there are some abilities that do Corp damage (although Jagged Edge is lackluster) but you need a real synergy to make up for losing all the good stuff. Like Witchbrew WE. The issue is that Skullthumper is your biggest output of corp damage, but with the current spec points skullthumper is not strong enough.

If you really really want Waaagh i'd suggest this

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=bo; ... :;;0:0:0:0:

needs RR40 though
The thing is, it's R.V.R spec. not a Scenario spec not a small scale spec.
It's meant to be usefull running Bombgrourps. WAAAGH is for 2 reasons. It's to debuff for Ice Spikes and Shadow Knifes primarly, 2nd it also debuffs it's own Dmg meaning the 2nd and 3rd and 4th attacks actually hit quitt hard. I'm seeing up to 500 crtis sometimes and this is an AoE spell. Less Stabbin Me and Gud Wif Sheild is to deal with guard dmg while running a strenght based build. The only other viable spec for RVR would be running Down Ya Go. You Seez Me Block Gud Wif Sheild and Less Stabbing me For Toughest m4. Wich is not a very fun build to play tbh.

Ads
roadkillrobin

Post#49 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:00 pm

TenTonHammer wrote:Mmhm that great and while WAAAGH only reduces one type chosen auras debuffs both types of sorcs attack types and stacks with shadow of disaster

Herder has only from what I can see 1 corp attack that they need to spec for and 1 attack that's elemental

No choppa EVER runs jagged edge not past t2 and NEVER by the time Bo's can spec WAAAGH
Again you're mistaken RVR build for smallscale or scenario build. IT'S A RVR BUILD.

TenTonHammer

Post#50 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:25 pm

No their is a difference between a:
Small scale build/sc/ and rvr build vs a bomb group build

Case and point compare a choppa bomb grp spec vs the standard choppa spec

The latter would never drop pts into wrecka unless it was a bomb grp

And to be fair you never said this was a bomb grp build but a general rvr build/spec

Now what you posted can work in a 1-3-2 where if you did sorc, magus and dps Shammy

The 3 rdps can reduce elemental and sprit and you can de buff corp and then you can run around just snare people and waaaghing while the rdps does thier thing but I disagree on less stab in me

If your job is to run around spamming WAAAGH then you won't be in da best plan for long which means you arnt benifiting a lot from less stabbin me

I feel it should be like this

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=bo; ... 0:;0:0:0:0:

Buff skull thumper to benifit more from WAAAGH and proc harder on their crits

Or use 1 point to grab we is bigger