Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Isidoro
Suspended

Re: [Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Post#781 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:16 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:42 am
Isidoro wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:08 am The black orc is now trash. After a quiet May nerf three hit combo, he is worse than SM in every way. Play on order and don't worry they don't get nerfed

P.S. I have SM 84 rr and Bork 84 rr and I will not go to the **** called black ork
How was THC nerfed?? Man they should just Give SnB blorcs THC back and i would play it again immediately. But how was thc ninja nerfed?
Silently. First, the bork hit itself, then it seems to have been fixed, but the damage is now lower than that of the SM. Yes, with a tactic to increase the critical dagmag.
On the belt buckles of the sovereign, the lions need to knock out "Max is with us!"

Ads
Sinisterror

Post#782 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:27 pm

Isidoro wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:16 pm
Isidoro wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:08 am The black orc is now trash. After a quiet May nerf three hit combo, he is worse than SM in every way. Play on order and don't worry they don't get nerfed

P.S. I have SM 84 rr and Bork 84 rr and I will not go to the **** called black ork
How was THC nerfed?? Man they should just Give SnB blorcs THC back and i would play it again immediately. But how was thc ninja nerfed?
Silently. First, the bork hit itself, then it seems to have been fixed, but the damage is now lower than that of the SM. Yes, with a tactic to increase the critical dagmag.
I remember when bork did dmg to himself (and KB still doesnt work..) but when they fixed THC not doing dmg to himself, did they lower dmg of THC compared to what it was before patch that broke it ?
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Isidoro
Suspended

Post#783 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:04 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:27 pm

I remember when bork did dmg to himself (and KB still doesnt work..) but when they fixed THC not doing dmg to himself, did they lower dmg of THC compared to what it was before patch that broke it ?
Yes
On the belt buckles of the sovereign, the lions need to knock out "Max is with us!"

Culexus

Post#784 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:50 pm

Isidoro wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:04 pm

Yes
Any before and after comparison numbers for this? Haven't heard this brought up anywhere else.
Bigun - 85 Black Orc
Brian - 70+ Choppa
Taff - 60+ Warrior Priest
Karak Norn Veteran

Isidoro
Suspended

Post#785 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:53 pm

Culexus wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:50 pm
Isidoro wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:04 pm

Yes
Any before and after comparison numbers for this? Haven't heard this brought up anywhere else.
1.6 k crit per hit in SW, WL under buffs. Seeing the damage of 350 in the WL without a crit, he left the bork.

Bozzax

Post#786 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:22 pm

BO is the most nerfed class in RoR used to be fun and rewarding playing it if you know what you was doing then came NERF-train.

Snare nerf (possibly warranted), thc 2h, x2 WS buff removed (replaced and changed) made less interesting), bellows 10s CD (breaks the UI and dumbs down the class) Buff to a 2H spec with new 13pts ability that mostly create imbalance btw tree and makes the class less interesting.

Well well many changes and 100% hate from the dev that didn’t think BO should do damage in SnB spec.
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

regularspecial

Post#787 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:12 pm

i think if BO got an ability like numbing strike/drop da basha it would be pretty good

make it a tactic

ef1895

Post#788 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:01 pm

Iz ther' a betta built for smashin' a bigga board in stuntiez fa'z in da whaaaagiest whaaaaaag, afta the' sa'd don't shout fa whaaaaaag?

I ASK fo da bosz, who haz da biggest whäaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag. (He iz da loud'st b't Not da biggest, famouzt an' hardest. B't He likez hiz Board 'cause 'f da betta paintin')

Ads
Chisakilla

Post#789 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:18 am

Can someone post me a PVE dungeon build? Both as maintank and offtank.

And I would need a little help with aggro builds for large groups when I don't have a challenge ready.
And a rotation for boss fights.

Currently wearing full vanquisher. Should I mix the sets for PVE?

Yazeran

Post#790 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:38 pm

Chisakilla wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:18 am Can someone post me a PVE dungeon build? Both as maintank and offtank.

And I would need a little help with aggro builds for large groups when I don't have a challenge ready.
And a rotation for boss fights.

Currently wearing full vanquisher. Should I mix the sets for PVE?
There is no problem with PVE, so you dont need special build for it.
As main tank I use this build for 35+ Gunbad. It will be probably good for other 40+ dungeons
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,1705,1707
Kaspar - WP RR80+ from Bene Tlailax
order alts: Kazador (IB), Hargin (SL) and 7 more
destro alts: Kash (Mara), Kashnik (Shamy) and 8 more