Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
xMYMxWaaaaghGorithm

Re: [Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Post#771 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:59 am

hey troops,

I was wondering about what the optimal rotation is for 2h ? i know it will change slightly with facing different classes

any adivce

Ads
Lion1986

Post#772 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:27 am

I prefeer this for open RVR 2H black orc.

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... =4464,4462

Gladiolix

Post#773 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:34 pm

Lion1986 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:27 am I prefeer this for open RVR 2H black orc.

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... =4464,4462
I think you have pasted a wrong build, you don't take block skills as 2h.
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

KoBS rr70+, BW rr70+, WP rr60+

Lion1986

Post#774 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:38 pm

I did not take any shield skill at all! :O

Nekkma

Post#775 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:13 pm

Lion1986 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:38 pm I did not take any shield skill at all! :O
He means the two block tactics you have high lighted which means the build use those tactics.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Culexus

Post#776 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:31 pm

xMYMxWaaaaghGorithm wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:59 am hey troops,

I was wondering about what the optimal rotation is for 2h ? i know it will change slightly with facing different classes

any adivce

Start with = You Wot>Wot Armour>Trip Em Up>(Taunt if Down Ya go available)>Skull Thumper/Down Ya Go
Then follow with = Follow Me Lead>Changin Da Plan/Trip Em up>(Taunt if Down Ya Go not used)>T'ree Hit Combo

Not sure if this is an optimal rotation but works well for me.
Bigun - 85 Black Orc
Brian - 70+ Choppa
Taff - 60+ Warrior Priest
Karak Norn Veteran

redfingers

Post#777 » Sat May 28, 2022 1:08 pm

Is it honestly worth trying to deal damage as snb blorc in scenarios?

Is WAAAGH worth it? Decent AoE damage, decent melee aa buff, corporeal reduction. But the damage seems very meek. Would snb BO be viable as a brawler with DPS BO gear? I find myself avoiding these sets because they drop block in favor of parry, but it is appealing to have an armor set that would be useful with both weapon types and multiple builds.

I'm strongly considering just dropping WAAAGH and going for not in da face and arm breaka instead. I feel like I have no ability to directly control kill targets anyway, I might as well just become a harasser like Earthcake's build suggests. Even with a silence and a knockdown, warrior priests barely acknowledge my presence, slayers don't even bother trying to remove challenge stacks and appear to be more annoyed by permasnare than anything else (and once a minute they can ignore this and get into the blob anyway).

I really feel like the most important thing is locking down/peeling slayers and neutralizing a healer's output, since black orc has no healing debuff. I've learned from these games that healer output is usually tuned as though a 50% healing debuff was in place on a kill target and multiple DPS were coordinating to down the kill target, so it's a big drawback to not have that debuff...healers just literally do not give a **** when a tank is poking something unless they have some seriously annoying debuffs.

As an example, a protection warrior was always useless in WoW PVP until they got the glyph of shield slam that dispelled on cast. Then for a short time I went on a tear ripping apart disc priests and druids, until they finally removed that ability with no compensation and my adversaries returned to God tier.

I'm still trying to figure out this game, it just seems at first look like there is no point trying to deal direct damage, even in a scenario. I'm dealing 20k-40k depending on the game, which just seems like it's not that significant when competent DPS are pulling 120k+. When I see more than 3 chosen and BOs on my team in a scenario I just prepare for a painful game because I know we're about to get clowned on.

regularspecial

Post#778 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:05 pm

i wouldn't try to deal dmg as SnB in scenarios. your best role is to use ya missed me and not in da face on slayers

mess up their cooldowns with not in da face. same with WHs

Ads
Isidoro
Suspended

Post#779 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:08 am

The black orc is now trash. After a quiet May nerf three hit combo, he is worse than SM in every way. Play on order and don't worry they don't get nerfed

P.S. I have SM 84 rr and Bork 84 rr and I will not go to the **** called black ork
On the belt buckles of the sovereign, the lions need to knock out "Max is with us!"

Sinisterror

Post#780 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:42 am

Isidoro wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:08 am The black orc is now trash. After a quiet May nerf three hit combo, he is worse than SM in every way. Play on order and don't worry they don't get nerfed

P.S. I have SM 84 rr and Bork 84 rr and I will not go to the **** called black ork
How was THC nerfed?? Man they should just Give SnB blorcs THC back and i would play it again immediately. But how was thc ninja nerfed?
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz