Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Shadowgurke

Re: [Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Post#521 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:52 am

TenTonHammer wrote: Rock Ard i can understand but you also feel big brawlin is useless now?

Granted it does screw with our good plan set up.....
Best skill to trigger Warbellows having a 10s CD hurts a lot

Ads
Collateral

Post#522 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:09 am

TenTonHammer wrote:
Collateral wrote:Oh true. These two are so useless I forgot they even exist :D

Rock Ard i can understand but you also feel big brawlin is useless now?

Granted it does screw with our good plan set up.....
It's completely useless in rvr, and moderately useless in small scale. Like Shadowgurke said, it's one of the few aoe skills the bo has, and it's best for spamming stat steal. Also, without chop fasta you can't have a 100% uptime, unlike kotbs which doesn't need a 14 point ability for it. Granted, the bo snare effects 9 targets, but you mostly wouldn't be hitting 9 targets. Yes in rvr you would, but I simply wouldn't be spamming it. There are more important abilities like htl or chm. In small scale it's the same, you will hit 4-5 targets at most. Order premades sometime run with double kotbs for ultimate snare cheese. You can't really say that for bos anymore. The ability is completely useless as long as kotbs has his perma aoe snare.

footpatrol2

Post#523 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:10 am

I am not a fan of the recent BO changes. The thing that really hurts me is now I don't have a consistent AoE disorient. Chosen's get it with a easy flip of a aura but Greenskinz got it by this tactic.

You can't organize around 5 sec duration's especially in RvR. I'm already asking WAY too much from the BO's and now I gotta organize around 5 sec durations?

Just by moving the knockdown further up in the tree you will see player's going toughest. Dressing it up by stealing chop faster from the choppa imo wasn't needed.

Haojin

Post#524 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:42 pm

@footpatrol2

if you dislike something, make a proposal and try to explain why :roll:
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

nelsonus

Post#525 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:47 pm

Thanks for the breakdown. I'm trying out Waaaagh right now, it's pretty good and fits into rotation pretty well.

Even though big swing snare was needed, I still find it necessary for scenarios and small man. Stalling the initial push by the enemy is so huge
Racta - black orc

Dalgrimar

Post#526 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:59 pm

BO aoe snare is 100% useless now.
The 10s cd **** up your rotation+plan swapping.
Kobs one still is extremely good.
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy

utube
twitch

DamnOuttaSyrup

Post#527 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:43 pm

Looking for a good recommendation on a Rvr/SC small roam build, rotation and gear recommendation. Looking to have solid tank build with high survival I lift and enough damage output to be useful in a fight.

Collateral

Post#528 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:05 pm

DamnOuttaSyrup wrote:Looking for a good recommendation on a Rvr/SC small roam build, rotation and gear recommendation. Looking to have solid tank build with high survival I lift and enough damage output to be useful in a fight.
You have pretty much everything in this thread mate. Just read thoroughly.

Ads
DamnOuttaSyrup

Post#529 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:35 pm

Collateral wrote:
DamnOuttaSyrup wrote:Looking for a good recommendation on a Rvr/SC small roam build, rotation and gear recommendation. Looking to have solid tank build with high survival I lift and enough damage output to be useful in a fight.
You have pretty much everything in this thread mate. Just read thoroughly.
I recently took up playing a BO, I have read through most of the relevant posts, but was putting out a general request on the builds everyone has found working well since the last patches and changes.

Raefar

Post#530 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:07 pm

double post.
Last edited by Raefar on Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.