Recent Topics

Ads

Shaman builds, RR, etc.

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Leinez

Re: Shaman builds, RR, etc.

Post#191 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:00 am

Hi dear shaman gits

Can someone confirm that "I'll take that" works if moving? In the changes for experimental mode is stated that all lifetap castable abilitys will work while moving.
For me it doesn't work. I'll take that cancels if i move while casting.

Ads
Nekkma

Post#192 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:11 am

The casted lifetaps can only be cast while moving if you have build up mechanic points from healing.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Leinez

Post#193 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:02 pm

Oh wow thank you very much Nekkma! I really should have done more testing after respeccing into tha green tree.

Jarobor

Post#194 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:16 am

Hi,
havnt play the game a bit long time, however im interested in this new mechanic changes.
+ The effects of an ability on other players will use a bonus stat contribution which is derived from a factor of your total bonus stats from items, if this is higher than the ability's normal scaling stat.
Could someone explain this more precisly? What you mean by 'factor of your total bonus stats from items' - in examples & numbers?

Thanks in advance.

Kallah

Post#195 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:44 pm

Well, after testing for a few weeks the new changes the best build that I've seen for heal is:

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=sha ... ;;0:0:0:0:

Using gear/tactics as a pure healer. FoDG and ITT gives you a lot of heals and it compensate the loss of DSU.
Kalla SM
Sniped Engi
Kallak RP

Speedyz Sh (resting)

<Mankers>

Rebuke

Post#196 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:46 pm

Kallah wrote:Well, after testing for a few weeks the new changes the best build that I've seen for heal is:

Using gear/tactics as a pure healer. FoDG and ITT gives you a lot of heals and it compensate the loss of DSU.
What the hell are you doing playing destro, and Shammy's at that !?!?

Kallah

Post#197 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:02 pm

Rebuke wrote:
Kallah wrote:Well, after testing for a few weeks the new changes the best build that I've seen for heal is:

What the hell are you doing playing destro, and Shammy's at that !?!?
:lol:

My guildmates were boring of order so we did reroll some months ago :P (I'm still leveling the SM to 40... so maybe one day I'll play it again xD)

Right now I'm playing tank/dps/healer depending of the day but shammy is by far the funniest char on destro :D
Kalla SM
Sniped Engi
Kallak RP

Speedyz Sh (resting)

<Mankers>

Al4n

Post#198 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:32 am

does anyone have any suggestions on what weapons to take for the T4 epic quest rewards?

Ads
Kallah

Post#199 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:48 pm

Al4n wrote:does anyone have any suggestions on what weapons to take for the T4 epic quest rewards?
Rubbish, use either the 2% crit from dwarfs or the green one (90 tou, 70 wounds +/-) from IC
Kalla SM
Sniped Engi
Kallak RP

Speedyz Sh (resting)

<Mankers>

Ugle

Post#200 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:04 am

Al4n wrote:does anyone have any suggestions on what weapons to take for the T4 epic quest rewards?
Animus is the least bad of them :)
inactive