Recent Topics

Ads

How can i get this armor?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Ebriondose

How can i get this armor?

Post#1 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:59 am

https://picload.org/image/roodwrgg/20170127_213741.jpg

Hey guys does anyone know How to get this armor?

Ads
Toonman

Re: How can i get this armor?

Post#2 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:04 am

Pretty sure that's one of the Devs, so don't think the armor is available for us. I don't even remember it from live to be honest.

Collateral

Post#3 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:19 pm

I always wondered what that armour would look on a player. And hearing that there may be a chance of wearing it one day is pretty cool :) Keep up the great work Torque!

Osred

Post#4 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:43 pm

Torquemadra wrote:Step one, kill me and do all my work......

Its a set of potential future pants I have on which I'm noting issues with ready for when the updater is running. There are issues that need addressing.

Also screenshot will give a better picture in your installs screenshot folder ;)
I was wondering why that one enemy black orc looked rad as **** in KV the other day. I need more 2h Spanners to compensate.

Mythic truly dropped the ball with armor. It seemed they had alot of unique sets and models to utilise but decided to do paint overs for later sets.
Osri - 40/79 - Runepriest
Osarion 40/82 - Swordmaster
Osgrim 40/74 - Ironbreaker

RyanMakara

Post#5 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:24 pm

Osred wrote:
Torquemadra wrote:Step one, kill me and do all my work......

Its a set of potential future pants I have on which I'm noting issues with ready for when the updater is running. There are issues that need addressing.

Also screenshot will give a better picture in your installs screenshot folder ;)
I was wondering why that one enemy black orc looked rad as **** in KV the other day. I need more 2h Spanners to compensate.

Mythic truly dropped the ball with armor. It seemed they had alot of unique sets and models to utilise but decided to do paint overs for later sets.
Probably because they fired all the capable designers after release; they no longer needed an immense, professional design team after they had made too many assets to even be put to use in-game :P

IronJawsbr

Post#6 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:33 pm

Hi torque...if you need draws of new armor for orcs...it a matter of opening a event of it..there some guys who knows how to draw and love giving ideas..
Big is best