Recent Topics

Ads

[question] Chopa and life in this server

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
TenTonHammer

Re: [question] Chopa and life in this server

Post#31 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:00 pm

flatfoot1987 wrote:
TenTonHammer wrote:
flatfoot1987 wrote:
Can't Stop Da Chop used to be an armor debuff ages ago, I actually liked it that way. Changed to mirror slayer healing debuff at some point.
Unfortunate if choppa didn't have inc hd I don't think their would be a reason to use Choppa ever
There's a ton of other inc hds nowadays. I've heard marauders in 6 mans don't even slot the 50% debuff tactic because there's usually someone else to do that job.
Because it's compensated for by choppas

And Mara brings a dozen other things to make for it choppa has low utility and the damage difference between the 2 is not that great while being a much safer option to run

Inc hd, the -100% crit chance, aa buff and ws buff too dangerous to use

Outgoing hd is better from Bg

For other sources of inc hd, no one really runs We, SH and dps sham are more in 1-3-2 rdps grps

If anything I think this will just witch brew spec WE a much better option to run than choppa

On a sololevel play if choppa loses inc hd I don't think I would ever play it over BO becuase even at this point it feels like BO is just a tankier more survive able choppa with a little less damage

If choppa gets armor debuff then it would be intresting if no more helping changes from the current exhaust outgoing hd to a non exhaust 10s inc hd

But I doubt it will happen, the devs don't seem willing to give sl choppa any form of armor debuffs, not even corrosion procs

Becuase having a class that extreamly gear, renown and group dependent, is extreamly fun for some reason

Just a though to you all, how would yall feel if Weaklin killa was changed into a "finisher"?

It just dosnt feel as impactful other wise with its 30s CD

Ads
Reesh

Post#32 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:20 am

Once again tenton, wrong, weaklin killa has 15s cd. Second mistake on class skills knowledge ^_^.

TenTonHammer

Post#33 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:59 pm

Reesh wrote:Once again tenton, wrong, weaklin killa has 15s cd. Second mistake on class skills knowledge ^_^.

Really? So when did that get changed from 30s to 15s?

I can't get ingame to reconfirm as I haven't touched choppa in a long while but I just looked on both career builders and it's 30s cd

flatfoot1987

Post#34 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:05 pm

TenTonHammer wrote:
flatfoot1987 wrote:
TenTonHammer wrote: Just a though to you all, how would yall feel if Weaklin killa was changed into a "finisher"?

It just dosnt feel as impactful other wise with its 30s CD
What kinda finisher? Burn away weaklin'? :p Edit. I guess that's more like Guillotine/Cull the weak
Murdock - Marauder
Gromyka - IB
Agnostic - WP

TenTonHammer

Post#35 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:29 pm

flatfoot1987 wrote:
TenTonHammer wrote:
flatfoot1987 wrote:
What kinda finisher? Burn away weaklin'? :p Edit. I guess that's more like Guillotine/Cull the weak
I don't think we could get away with proposing an "auto crit" finisher like cull the weak though that's what I would personally prefer

Rather I was thinking then more alon the lines of squig herders finish em off

Deal inc damage when their under. Specfic hp threshold

Otherwise it's just a long cd exhaustive blow that's otherwise isn't feel all that impactful tied to a 2h playstyle that's considred less viable than dw due to the passive bonuses between the 2

Reesh

Post#36 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:08 pm

TenTonHammer wrote:
Reesh wrote:Once again tenton, wrong, weaklin killa has 15s cd. Second mistake on class skills knowledge ^_^.

Really? So when did that get changed from 30s to 15s?

I can't get ingame to reconfirm as I haven't touched choppa in a long while but I just looked on both career builders and it's 30s cd
It was changed in one patch when Aza was still around I think.