Recent Topics

Ads

Choppa spec?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
arcachon

Re: Choppa spec?

Post#121 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:43 pm

Hi i come from another mmos and after trying several classes i focus on my choppa.For the moment i play solo with pugs while leveling.
I read all the pages.
Are the builds linked viable for me (i will play DW), if no do you have one ?
If i have understood i have to invest in parry/dodge/disrupt and st/toughness/ini

Ads
Bargantos

Post#122 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:42 pm

Don't play choppa if you'r solo player and don't have constant premade...just a suggestion.

Panzerkasper

Post#123 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:40 pm

Bargantos wrote:Don't play choppa if you'r solo player and don't have constant premade...just a suggestion.
Stop giving false advice pls.

Solo choppa is doable, but it needs a very careful and defensive playstyle. I highly recommend 4pc Dominator and Winds impervious set.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

arcachon

Post#124 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:07 pm

Panzerkasper wrote:
Bargantos wrote:Don't play choppa if you'r solo player and don't have constant premade...just a suggestion.
Stop giving false advice pls.

Solo choppa is doable, but it needs a very careful and defensive playstyle. I highly recommend 4pc Dominator and Winds impervious set.
Thx for answer.I know choppa is not a tank but rather a "hit/kill and run".i will do my best.i read forum and watch videos from black toof clan to learn.As i used to play rogue and fury warrior on another mmo it could help me.
At least if there are few choppas i want to be one of them.
Last edited by arcachon on Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brutalll02

Post#125 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:12 pm

Solo choppa on low rr go defensive like panzer said 4pc domi when you are higer rr u can experiment a lil with gear.
TUP

Dinotron

Post#126 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:47 am

Hi everyone.

I'm a new player and Choppa. I'm nearing 40/40 and I'm curious as to what armor/weapons/jewelry I should be shooting for as a fresh 40/40+. I have enough Medallions for a full set of Annihilator and the Beastlord set doesn't seem very difficult to acquire. Should these be what I shoot for? I've heard some mention of Mercenary set which seems to be the more offensively focused Emblem version of Annihilator. Would that be better suited for me?

I'm clueless as far as Jewelry & Weapons goes. There seems to be some sort of Genesis set I see a lot of people using. Is that RNG like the Subjagator weapons?

For stats, are there any recommendations on which are most important and/or a certain baseline you should try to reach for certain stats?

Thanks and sorry for the loaded question.

Toldavf

Post#127 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:52 am

Dinotron wrote:Hi everyone.

I'm a new player and Choppa. I'm nearing 40/40 and I'm curious as to what armor/weapons/jewelry I should be shooting for as a fresh 40/40+. I have enough Medallions for a full set of Annihilator and the Beastlord set doesn't seem very difficult to acquire. Should these be what I shoot for? I've heard some mention of Mercenary set which seems to be the more offensively focused Emblem version of Annihilator. Would that be better suited for me?

I'm clueless as far as Jewelry & Weapons goes. There seems to be some sort of Genesis set I see a lot of people using. Is that RNG like the Subjagator weapons?

For stats, are there any recommendations on which are most important and/or a certain baseline you should try to reach for certain stats?

Thanks and sorry for the loaded question.
I would run some 2 conq, 4 beastlord, 2 merc and 3 genesis if i had my optimum picks for chopper with an sc one hander.

Everything except the genesis and sc weapon is easy enough to acquire.
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

oaliaen

Post#128 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:45 am

Begin using every piece that givs WS .. im 1000 str / 870 WS / 900 Wounds / 60% parry.

Put a riposte tactics and laugh of enemy grave

Ads
facundo7777

Post#129 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:58 am

oaliaen wrote:Begin using every piece that givs WS .. im 1000 str / 870 WS / 900 Wounds / 60% parry.

Put a riposte tactics and laugh of enemy grave
it cannot be reached at 40/40 as He asks...

roadkillrobin

Post#130 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:53 am

Ugh, Riposte is only good for defensive ST farming these days (icd killed this tactic).