Recent Topics

Ads

Choppa spec?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
trebla
Banned

Re: Choppa spec?

Post#111 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:59 pm

have you tried Wot Rulez keeps you berserk with wear em down? In theory should keep you in yellow. all time. I use to run Wot rulz with heal tactic in 2 hand. With guard and heal you can smash most targets in second that are not deftars. problem was when focused you better have a great tank and healersssssss. Was fun but not viable in 6v6 as you would die before anyone if properly focused.

The bane of all Choppas BW burst is so fast when your in red you dont have time to react and then dead. Mehanic halving resistance is lethal.

Ads
TenTonHammer

Post#112 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:36 pm

trebla wrote:have you tried Wot Rulez keeps you berserk with wear em down?
'

Wot rulez essentially means that once you hit red you never lose rage unless you use flee

Wear em down would be meaningless if you use the latter since your never going to be dropping rage

trebla
Banned

Post#113 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:40 pm

@tentonhammer makes sense maybe wot rulez need a revamp making it always gaining rage but expending it takes you back to yellow and increase rage gain by x(x) so that you get red rapidly and must manage finishers to "rage dance" and avoid getting blown up by dps.

facundo7777

Post#114 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:09 am

where can i see in stats the difference between 2h and dw? while i switch weapon i dont see difference in parry for example

Fallenkezef

Post#115 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:23 am

facundo7777 wrote:where can i see in stats the difference between 2h and dw? while i switch weapon i dont see difference in parry for example
Some of the stat buffs do not show. The +10% for dual wielding will not show up on your stats for instance.
Alea iacta est

Bozzax

Post#116 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:40 am

A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

facundo7777

Post#117 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:45 am

one more question:P tactic dont wanna live foreva is must have or not?

Panzerkasper

Post#118 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:56 am

facundo7777 wrote:one more question:P tactic dont wanna live foreva is must have or not?
Yes :!:

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Ads
Skiantos

Post#119 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:42 am

Tesq wrote:i dont think going heal-channeling is optimal, from when the 2h crit tactic lost his crit malus 2h mean 15% crit chance more and stats change let my choppa even in 2h have 40%ish parry, i think is worth the trade, and 2h = CD increase vs rp etc. I think is more worth than going self heal, i mean if is killing potential you are lf then 2h-crit tactic and tired alredy are what you look for.

now put point in mid =

-better hurting time (dmg proc)
-15% more crit
-tired alredy (cd increase)
-an additonal heal debuff (so for exemple that or tired alredy vs rp or am is nice).

put point in left mastery increase very few your dmg dont give you any particular usefull tactic aswell. Stab your gooder also benefith more from the 15% more crit chance tactic. The only reason you go left mastery is heal debuff, or self heal; self heal is too high and is durability vs dmg trade. Pick what you want but it's that. So if you go more offensive you go mid if you go def you left.
You mean a build like this...Skill and tactic?

RoR.builders - Choppa

Tesq

Post#120 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:43 am

^i would drops tab your gooder and take dont wanna live foreva, i prefer the extraz parru and str or you gona have low level in both. but you can try and see what fit more, maybe on high crit chance is better that way.