Recent Topics

Ads

choppa role in rvr?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
TenTonHammer

Re: choppa role in rvr?

Post#31 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:20 pm

facundo7777 wrote:is there any build viable in aoe and single dps? or if i wanna be usefull in aoe dmg i have to forgot about single target dmg?
Ha ha

No

Choppa dosnt have a viable AoE build

Just 2 abilites it can try and spam and pretend that they are being useful

Ads
trebla
Banned

Post#32 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:20 pm

lol all this amounts to.....your better off as melee squig....

Akilinus

Post#33 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:28 pm

TenTonHammer wrote:
facundo7777 wrote:is there any build viable in aoe and single dps? or if i wanna be usefull in aoe dmg i have to forgot about single target dmg?
Ha ha

No

Choppa dosnt have a viable AoE build

Just 2 abilites it can try and spam and pretend that they are being useful
HA HA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HurLO3YJXo
I know that the quality is awful but should prove you wrong
and I also know that this does not represent the reality of pugging
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

TenTonHammer

Post#34 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:30 pm

Akilinus wrote:

What was i supposed to get impressed by? To be proved wrong about?

You did exactly what i expected on choppa, ran around spamming lotsa choppa and AoE exhaust

If they had you running mara from since the start of the video you would have put out more damage and been far more useful

Akilinus

Post#35 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:54 pm

TenTonHammer wrote:
Akilinus wrote:

You did exactly what i expected on choppa, ran around spamming lotsa choppa and AoE exhaust

If they had you running mara from since the start of the video you would have put out more damage and been far more useful
That is the viable aoe build for choppa. You make it sound so garbage when in reality aoe choppa only needs a new chop fasta. And for dmg I would say with the current morale gain choppa got the better pure aoe dmg
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

TenTonHammer

Post#36 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:07 pm

Akilinus wrote:
TenTonHammer wrote:
Akilinus wrote:

That is the viable aoe build for choppa. You make it sound so garbage when in reality aoe choppa only needs a new chop fasta. And for dmg I would say with the current morale gain choppa got the better pure aoe dmg
Tossing some tactics toghter and trying to "make it work" dosnt make it a viable build. Espically when you compare it to mdps that have REAL and working AoE trees

Also don't tell me you don't think that the joke that is get to the choppa dosnt need to be reworked?

Wam

Post#37 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:11 pm

Choppa is like blackguard and witch elf, one of the in my opinion fringe warband classes that needs a bit of love to make it more viable... choppa feels very gear / rr dependant compared to some other classes... other classes tend to do its role better and its one good synergy with sorc got neutered.

for every good choppa i've seen many bad and not last... so good luck if choppa is your main :)

As for Aki... I am pretty sure he knows what he is talking about being one of the top killers in zone with choppa in our TUP WB (when we use to run them more) and compete with Sorc's... but Choppa does need some less fluff choices and better synergy within its own tree's
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Darosh
Banned

Post#38 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:20 pm

Wam wrote:Choppa is like blackguard and witch elf, one of the in my opinion fringe warband classes that needs a bit of love to make it more viable... choppa feels very gear / rr dependant compared to some other classes... other classes tend to do its role better and its one good synergy with sorc got neutered.

for every good choppa i've seen many bad and not last... so good luck if choppa is your main :)

As for Aki... I am pretty sure he knows what he is talking about being one of the top killers in zone with choppa in our TUP WB (when we use to run them more) and compete with Sorc's... but Choppa does need some less fluff choices and better synergy within its own tree's
Not doubting that Aki knows his stuff, but deathblows are rather trivial - especially since the merger - and not quite a metric to gauge performance with; getting the deathblow on targets takes just lucky hits once your or any warband did the heavylifting in terms of raw deeps.
You can score nine deathblows per lucky Wild Swing/Flurry if you happen to get it once the various freenown-pinatas dropped to 5-10%.

Ads
TenTonHammer

Post#39 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:48 pm

Wam wrote:Choppa is like blackguard

Id say bg is in a good place

what with Crimson death alone

but you can still morale bomb with Raze and provide other utility with wild howl etc

Akilinus

Post#40 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:01 pm

TenTonHammer wrote:
Wam wrote:Choppa is like blackguard

Id say bg is in a good place

what with Crimson death alone

but you can still morale bomb with Raze and provide other utility with wild howl etc
No bg is no way near being on par with chosen and bo