Recent Topics

Ads

choppa role in rvr?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
facundo7777

choppa role in rvr?

Post#1 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:58 am

Hi again guys,
last few days i was playin rvr with organized wb's and pugs and i have one rly important question? What is choppa role in rvr fights while 90% of fight time is destroying door and then trying to push through the door? If i go there i will die so fast (guarded or not).

I have a bad feeling that only tanks, healers and rdps are usefull at end game rvr fights or am i wrong?

Ads
UndeadPatron

Re: choppa role in rvr?

Post#2 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:02 pm

facundo7777 wrote:Hi again guys,
last few days i was playin rvr with organized wb's and pugs and i have one rly important question? What is choppa role in rvr fights while 90% of fight time is destroying door and then trying to push through the door? If i go there i will die so fast (guarded or not).

I have a bad feeling that only tanks, healers and rdps are usefull at end game rvr fights or am i wrong?
Atm, it's getting farmed for rr.
Eiry Asimgdalrr - MARA
Rickhart Tannhauser - KOTBS
Fitael - WL
Lariekl - SM
Rylha - WE

Akilinus

Post#3 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:21 pm

Choppas role in warband was to deal tons of aoe dmg and give your sorcs chop fasta!
But with the changes to chop fasta you might aswell let the black orcs run it instead. If you still want to play mdps i can recommend Marauder.
But for small scale roaming choppa is still really good for the single target dmg
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

facundo7777

Post#4 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:25 pm

i have started to play as choppa cause i played him on live servers. I will try magus or shaman probably

brutalll02

Post#5 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:39 pm

Ok as a long time choppa player i can say that choppa has a bit of a learning curve. I would recommend getting ur chance to be crit down to 8 % (you can see ur chance to be crit when you hover ur mouse over ur ini) u shold spec furtile strikes for that put 1 point into daft defender for now and the rest into parry or wounds. That shold keep you going for now. Then there is the gear part of the class choppa benefits much more with mixing sets cuz of the raw stats you shold get ur bl gear as soon as possible its better than running full merc and anni. In the early stages of getting geared you will get blown up by bw alot i still get blow up by them to this day there is not much you can do about it. In wb play choppa can be either a aoe monster if played right 1k crits like its nothing and it can be a healer killer with 2h build cuz of the heal debuffs. Also dont run in first ik we are orks but use ur brain hide behind ur tank or let everybody else run in first and then u go in.
TUP

peterthepan3

Post#6 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:01 pm

Judging by all the choppas I see in RvR, I would guess your role is to charge in, unguarded and unbuffed, spamming losta choppin, and die at least 15 times in a zone.

facundo7777

Post#7 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:17 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:Judging by all the choppas I see in RvR, I would guess your role is to charge in, unguarded and unbuffed, spamming losta choppin, and die at least 15 times in a zone.
so tell us sth smart? i think a lot of guys is bored by staying and using flying choppa xD then rush as U said but guarded or not result is same xD

Loans

Post#8 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:24 pm

UndeadPatron wrote:
facundo7777 wrote:Hi again guys,

Atm, it's getting farmed for rr.
Made my day :lol:

Ads
oaliaen

Post#9 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:33 pm

early RRs go full def .. parry/dodge/disrupt .. let BW and SW and engis think you are weak taunt them whit your flesh and watch them being killed swiftly.

Aceboltz

Post#10 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:45 pm

Cannon fodder, sandbag, meat shield. They can do many things. Your toon, your choice.