Recent Topics

Ads

Pet SH build

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
deathkylem
Suspended

Pet SH build

Post#1 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:22 pm

Sorry, i m tryng to teorycraft a Pet/tanky build. Trying with Full dominator with 4 t4 lair jewelley(tougness + regen).
Tactics : 1) Sharp Toffs-increase burst damage
2) Da Smell dont bother me- more hp regen(with gear and liniment can push 95hp/sec)
3) He is a Beggun-Pet buff
4) Strenght in Numbass- morale pumb to push m3(pet 300%damage)

Tactic is easy, use gas or other pets while you push m3, when you push m3 sacrfice for healing and instant summon melee pet then:
1)Squig Frenzy
2)Squigbeast
3)Run away!
4)Git em!
5)after 10 sec Git em! and Farty Squig

A tanky build quith support cc, debuff healing, high aoe damage,increase cds,and with 1 good burst for minute.
What do you think about? Accept suggestions

Ads
Ceithin

Re: Pet SH build

Post#2 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:36 pm

I detaunt you and I kill your pet > no more burst

deathkylem
Suspended

Post#3 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:40 pm

Yeah is one possibility but its not problem kill the pet, only need that pet stay alive 10 sec during the burst...

Ceithin

Post#4 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:42 pm

it takes me 3 arrows to kill any of the SH pet, so maybe 4 secs

Ceithin

Post#5 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:43 pm

try your build, but im really doubtfully

diedrake

Post#6 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:29 am

The problem with that is that sure you will beef up your pet and you will be tanky squiggy but our pets dont scale like the wls pet. Each point wl puts in his tree, his pet gets more stats on top of whatever the pet command gives him. And if squiggy has the same it still the factor that our pets are cannon fodder compaired to the wl pet.
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

roadkillrobin

Post#7 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:10 am

deathkylem wrote:Sorry, i m tryng to teorycraft a Pet/tanky build. Trying with Full dominator with 4 t4 lair jewelley(tougness + regen).
2) Da Smell dont bother me- more hp regen(with gear and liniment can push 95hp/sec)

Tactic is easy, use gas or other pets while you push m3, when you push m3 sacrfice for healing and instant summon melee pet then:
1)Squig Frenzy
2)Squigbeast
3)Run away!
4)Git em!

A tanky build quith support cc, debuff healing, high aoe damage,increase cds,and with 1 good burst for minute.
Couple things. Squig Frenzy is only AA damage. (They do almoast no AA)
Run Away doesn't work in Squig Armor
Git em with Sharp Toofs was a thing pre Unshakeble Focus removal, now it hits less then half of a cordinate strike does and thats with a tactic.

Lektroluv
Suspended

Post#8 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:41 pm

roadkillrobin wrote:
deathkylem wrote:Sorry, i m tryng to teorycraft a Pet/tanky build. Trying with Full dominator with 4 t4 lair jewelley(tougness + regen).

1)Squig Frenzy
2)Squigbeast
3)Run away!
4)Git em!

Couple things. Squig Frenzy is only AA damage. (They do almoast no AA)
Run Away doesn't work in Squig Armor
Git em with Sharp Toofs was a thing pre Unshakeble Focus removal, now it hits less then half of a cordinate strike does and thats with a tactic.
You are right Squig Frenzy works only in autoattacks, and i will add It is 3 minutes cooldown ability...making pet build even worse.

Run Away táctic (the táctic) work in both forms Squig armor and gobbo form, but the ABILITY is only working in gobbo form.

The removal of unshakeable focus is another nail in the Squig herder class coffin... (i think the only reason of remove 2th moral, was avoid Shadow warriors making 4k hits in mele stance ignoring armor ability and using 50% more critical damage tactic, but that is my opinión because nobody confirmed this theory ever)

Another reasons which make us recomend avoid mele+pet sguig builds at all costs, are:

-Squig herder class do not have a 50% more critical damage for both the player and the pet, like White lion's class have.

-The Squig Herder pets only have 2 self ability
while the white lion pets have 3 abilities.

-Self regen tactic only heals the squig in mele stance (not in gobbo form) for less than half amount the white lion one does, and only heals the player (not the pet)

-The Squig herder pets (either melee pets) do not run at White lion's pet speeds, not even close

-The White lion's pet asigned weapon dps it is the player weapon one (2 hand weapon higher weapon dps asigned to pet) while Squig herder only transfer the dps from range slot weapon aka much lower amount of dps asigned to pet.

-The armor transfered stats are not friendly with the class either (medium armor and melee stats vs Robe armor and ranged stats)

-The damage in WL pet is high, the damage in SH pet It is something to be laught at (unless you use the SH 3th moral)

It is a too long list, in my opinión all are disadvantages, but you are free to try It.

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#9 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:20 pm

Tbh if you want this kind of tank build you'll need to re-roll WL.

With SH kiting is life not tanking
Alea iacta est

Lektroluv
Suspended

Post#10 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:41 pm

Fallenkezef wrote:Tbh if you want this kind of tank build you'll need to re-roll WL.

With SH kiting is life not tanking
You don't play Squig herder since resolute defense and cleansing winds nerf, do you?

There is only one realm allowed to kite in this server.