Recent Topics

Ads

My Squig herder

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Callipso

Re: My Squig herder

Post#21 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:53 pm

Thanks a lot u guys give me courage to go on!

I will pm u when u online nasty!
Gaxx SH

Ads
Rumpel

Post#22 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:59 pm

As I remember from live, get as much as crit as you can, never stand still and focus squishies and forget tanks . Squig Herder is a lot of fun because you are an sweet annoying bastard who can't stand still like these boring fat dwarfen gunners.

At the moment I wouldn't compare to shadow warriors....they are just a joke....are they finally melee now? Dont know...
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Lektroluv
Suspended

Post#23 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:27 pm

The class is dead, go on... nothing to do as damage dealing burst with the class, was bad before remove moral 2 and now is worse than anything in game dps wise, even dps healers will outdps you by a bunch of damage.

The class is supoused to be a RANGE DAMAGE PER SECOND class, and now is not DAMAGING ANYTHING and the only faith is put by others in a revamped melee path which has been in hold for 1,5 years and forgeting he is talking about dealing RANGE damage with very good stats... making viable melee path will not change anything about RANGE DPS which has been obviusly overnerfed.

I have been saying this for years, and specialy one person negated what everyone is claiming right now (even well know Squigh herder players say the damage is not anything close to what used to be here or even in live)

They nerfed the class withouth even play it and now the class is broken.

Don't know others, but i have literaly zero faith in them fixing the ranged damage dealing in class, because none of them admit they broke the range feature in the class... and if they don't admit it and still think it is doing okey right now, they not going to fix it.

My opinion is change to another class and leave SH on hold, untill someone admit what has been done to the class, if you wanna be ranged damage dealer play in order, which is the only realm allowed to play rangeds.

Callipso

Post#24 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:06 pm

I am just trying a shaman i like it so far 😁
Gaxx SH

catholicism198

Post#25 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:19 pm

Callipso wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:06 pm I am just trying a shaman i like it so far 😁
Is it for healing or for DPS?
Because if it's for DPS you're going to be in a far worse place than you are with the Squig.

Callipso

Post#26 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:41 am

Healing and damage at 40/40 a hybrid build i feel shaman has to do a bit of dps to get the most out of his heals..:) i tried sorc to but i don’t like being an elf... and no way i change to order haah 😁
Gaxx SH

catholicism198

Post#27 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:35 am

Callipso wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:41 am Healing and damage at 40/40 a hybrid build i feel shaman has to do a bit of dps to get the most out of his heals..:) i tried sorc to but i don’t like being an elf... and no way i change to order haah 😁
That's how Mythic intended the class to be played, but it didn't quite turn out that way... It's not a very efficient nor effective play-style because the Shaman is already AP starved and your damaging abilities won't be doing any damage- they'll just be a waste of a GCD and AP- they also put you in firing range so you'll be spending more time trying to keep yourself alive instead of your allies.
The class needs a complete overhaul.

Callipso

Post#28 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:58 am

Well what class to play then.. it sounds every class has to be need buffs or nerfs when I read the forums. I don't like any other class then SH or Shaman haha am I fked now ? :P
Gaxx SH

Ads
catholicism198

Post#29 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:02 am

Heal Shaman is fine.

Mcgotrek

Post#30 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:41 am

Callipso wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:58 am Well what class to play then.. it sounds every class has to be need buffs or nerfs when I read the forums. I don't like any other class then SH or Shaman haha am I fked now ? :P
My sh is rr 57 and my shaman is rr 56. I play them because I think they're fun, im even stabby specced on my sh and I've been dps shaman for a long time up until recently! Seek advice on these forums but never let it decide whether you should roll a class or not.
These forums can help you a lot in times of need but oh boy they can be a negative salt mine at times.
And to answer your question: Roll both like me! :)
Lowki Lyesmith
Gatebreaker Bjorrik Rjufendr
Mogens Wyrdmake
- 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers.