Recent Topics

Ads

Bouncer question: Squig Armor and armor reduction

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Orontes

Bouncer question: Squig Armor and armor reduction

Post#1 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:59 am

When in full bouncer mode with the increase in armor: does an armor reduction (say from an evil WL's Forced Opportunity) decrease one's armor from the totaled amount (from all stats, talismans, etc. that has one at armor X) or does it reduce armor from the base armor itself?

Ads
Athergic

Re: Bouncer question: Squig Armor and armor reduction

Post#2 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:19 pm

It's likely x2 the effect while using horned squig. I never got to test this myself, because i'm not going to .getstats in the middle of fighting a white lion, and duels no longer work.

Here is how I see it, say I have 2000 armor from items, horned squig gives me 4000 total armor, then I get armor de buffed for 1000, i'm no longer gaining 2000 armor from items, i'm gaining 1000, so now I have 2000 armor from horned squig.
Doom Diver front man
videos: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=24708

Orontes

Re: Bouncer question: Squig Armor and armor reduction

Post#3 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:19 pm

Torquemadra wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:04 pm It debuffs by the value of the debuff, if with a potion, horned squig and sneaky strike you reach a value of 3850 and are hit by a 1600 armour debuff then you will have 2250 armour.

Thank you for the explanation.