Recent Topics

Ads

[Choppa] Choppa's opinion about Choppa's pull

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
CountTalabecland

Re: [Choppa] Choppa's opinion about Choppa's pull

Post#21 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:03 pm

oaliaen wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:35 pm Slayer should have to play by those same rules. Don’t know how I can state it in any simpler terms. Nerf Rampage as well.
I’m sorry, what is the title of this thread? Whine about WL and Rampage? No, I think it called for opinions on the choppa pull.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Ads
oaliaen

Post#22 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:09 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:03 pm
oaliaen wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:35 pm Slayer should have to play by those same rules. Don’t know how I can state it in any simpler terms. Nerf Rampage as well.
I’m sorry, what is the title of this thread? Whine about WL and Rampage? No, I think it called for opinions on the choppa pull.
No...its a Choppa thread about CHOPPAS opinions.

Tesq

Post#23 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:27 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:53 pm
Tesq wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:40 pm
CountTalabecland wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:28 pm All I am saying is that the Choppa pull is unavoidable and does not have a minimum range. The other mdps with pulls can be avoided and they have minimum range because the devs realized it was a problem. Choppa should have to play by those same rules. Don’t know how I can state it in any simpler terms.

Whether or not other classes can 1v1 is irrelevant and a red herring attempt to dodge this point.
-It can be interrupt (like mara/cant interrupt wl intead)
-You can exit from range or never enter it inside of it which is a bad sich (but its the same with wl shenanigans)
-it's not always istant it depent ...(as wl pull, again not ideal but both realm.have it the same not consistently way).
It can pull ppl alredy in range which is badder than pulling ppl outside of your melee range since the anti kite function is the same just with badder range...
-it dosent disable.you mid air as much as wl/mara pre nerf.
It can’t be interrupted 1v1 bc it pulls you immediately upon being activated. And you are considered moving mid-air so it interrupts and then you cannot use anything that takes time to build. Also depending of which side of the choppa you are on/facing when pulled, you cannot use instant abilities until you land and the pull is over because you the choppa is not in the forward arc.
Appart pull is random, it does not always pull immidiately. It can also be parry.
But , just survive 2 gcd is that hard? Spec more det for solo....and some self heal and bring aswell kd, punt etc?

May aswell add who cares for 1vs1 ?????

adapter
Suspended

Post#24 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:08 pm

I'm a 82 renown Choppa and i started playin one because of GTDC rework, before that, choppa was the most useless melee dps in the game, it had no use neither for warband and small scale, wasn't even near to what his Mirror career Slayer is. But now it has a purpose and utility, it's fun to play a choppa now because of this useful tool that works as a pull and interrumpt which is good for 1v1 and smallscale.

Since this game is not about perfect mirroring, this spell should stay like it is, it's been nerfed too many times already.

If u complain about it then you aren't gettin it. Okey we have aoe random pull, but so do Order has 3 Pounces for White Lion, Shadow Warrior and Swordmaster, how many pounces Destro has? Just 1 and it's the worst (Squig Herder) Unlike the WL one which gives u a Run Speed buff. SW sends you directly behind your target.
So okey, one side has pull the other has all the pounces, that to me is balanced. You can now stop complainin about it and learn to keep your distance from a Choppa.

Since Order is full of lazy Rdps that doesn't know how to kite or use punts to counter a Choppa. That is their learn to play issue, if you are range you should keep ur distance, that's it.
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

CountTalabecland

Post#25 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:11 pm

Spoiler:
Tesq wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:27 pm
Tesq wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:40 pm

-It can be interrupt (like mara/cant interrupt wl intead)
-You can exit from range or never enter it inside of it which is a bad sich (but its the same with wl shenanigans)
-it's not always istant it depent ...(as wl pull, again not ideal but both realm.have it the same not consistently way).
It can pull ppl alredy in range which is badder than pulling ppl outside of your melee range since the anti kite function is the same just with badder range...
-it dosent disable.you mid air as much as wl/mara pre nerf.
It can’t be interrupted 1v1 bc it pulls you immediately upon being activated. And you are considered moving mid-air so it interrupts and then you cannot use anything that takes time to build. Also depending of which side of the choppa you are on/facing when pulled, you cannot use instant abilities until you land and the pull is over because you the choppa is not in the forward arc.
Appart pull is random, it does not always pull immidiately. It can also be parry.
But , just survive 2 gcd is that hard? Spec more det for solo....and some self heal and bring aswell kd, punt etc?

It cannot be parried... Its like Rampage but with a pull. If destro thinks rampage is op idk how they can validate an unavoidable pull. You can punt, sever, detaunt, or kd a rampaging slayer and he will have a hard time closing the gap. Choppa can get you if you ever come within 45 feet. Also for the record I play 2h choppa and slayer both but I main order.
Last edited by CountTalabecland on Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Ysaran

Post#26 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:12 pm

i want to thank everyone for giving his opinion. as said before by others i just want to know the opinion of choppas about GTDC. so please dont argue here, just share what you think. I edited my first post and added the false myth about the parriable GTDC so plz stop arguin.
Zputadenti

bossabe

Post#27 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:23 pm

classic wow coming in a month...here is my opinion :)

Sulorie

Post#28 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:30 pm

It can be interrupted, because it only pulls one target at a time. Your tanks just have to do their job. Additionally, it is not that hard to stay out of 40ft to avoid being pulled. It randomly pulls your frontline. Your mid- and backline are out of position, if they are getting pulled.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Warfare80

Post#29 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:54 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:30 pm
It can be interrupted, because it only pulls one target at a time. Your tanks just have to do their job. Additionally, it is not that hard to stay out of 40ft to avoid being pulled. It randomly pulls your frontline. Your mid- and backline are out of position, if they are getting pulled.
Can not stay out of 40fr range in bigscale organized fighting. It wrecks the frontline and with serverlag those 40ft is more than enough :)
The "look ma, I posted on the forums" award goes to...
Spoiler:
1 *****
2 Warfare80
3 ******************

Tesq

Post#30 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:06 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:11 pm
Spoiler:
Tesq wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:27 pm

It cannot be parried... Its like Rampage but with a pull. If destro thinks rampage is op idk how they can validate an unavoidable pull. You can punt, sever, detaunt, or kd a rampaging slayer and he will have a hard time closing the gap. Choppa can get you if you ever come within 45 feet. Also for the record I play 2h choppa and slayer both but I main order.

cant be parry...mmmmmmmm duno will double check this

rampage work on all skill you have.....not just shatter limbs....

touche?