Recent Topics

Ads

[Shaman] Get'n smarter question

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
ToXoS

[Shaman] Get'n smarter question

Post#1 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:16 pm

On the spell description, Get'n smarter seems to not be subject to the effectiveness increase granted by the class mechanic.
Is it actually subject to that in-game, or not?
And if not, why? It would seems a little unfair.

Ads
Jabba

Re: [Shaman] Get'n smarter question

Post#2 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:23 pm

I assume you just mean the amount that it boosts your intelligence by? As it's damage is increased by the class mechanic just like any other damaging ability.
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

ToXoS

Post#3 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:31 pm

I meant the amount of damage actually, since it is not specified on the spell description, unlike all the other damaging abilities.
Thanks for the answer.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#4 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:30 pm

The class mechanic for am/sham is leftover junk from the last time we tried to set that dumpster of a mechanic on fire. Be happy any of it works at all. One day a Dev will approach that mechanic and we will patch together a more cohesive mess. It's gonna take a lot of lipstick to make that pig pretty. If Slaanesh worship will ever pay off, it will come in the form of a functional am/sham mechanic.

Hope that answers your question adequately
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Sulorie

Post#5 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:30 pm

ToXoS wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:31 pm I meant the amount of damage actually, since it is not specified on the spell description, unlike all the other damaging abilities.
Thanks for the answer.
Instant casts or dots are increased in damage by 25%, if you consume Mork points. This will happen at best at the beginning of a fight, when you can prepare yourself.
Dying is no option.