Recent Topics

Ads

[Shaman] Surviving WL burst

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
LazarusParadox

Re: [Shaman] Surviving WL burst

Post#11 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:45 pm

Thanks for the replies! Cleansing makes sense especially because I’m pretty sure the WL armor debuff literally strips ALL my armor at the moment. What armor should I be working working towards after dominator? Looks like oppressor is decent. I assume I’ll need bloodlord at some point?

Ads
arnagob

Post#12 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:09 pm

The best way to survive as dps shaman is to keybind War report and use it before he engage you :mrgreen:
Arnie Fatarnie Kassdku
Arnagob Brizkran Cocorico

Jabba

Post#13 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:32 pm

LazarusParadox wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:45 pm Thanks for the replies! Cleansing makes sense especially because I’m pretty sure the WL armor debuff literally strips ALL my armor at the moment. What armor should I be working working towards after dominator? Looks like oppressor is decent. I assume I’ll need bloodlord at some point?
Bloodlord is crap for DPS shams, oppressor is better
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Foofighter

Post#14 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:48 pm

Zxul wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:05 am Negative crit works, so the more the merrier.
negative crit works for if enemy uses abilities that increase your chance to be crited otherwise its useles in pvp after 0, 10% being max that people can increase your chance to be crited i think

noobwarrior

Post#15 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:41 pm

the best way to survive a dps shaman is.. Not solo trying to kill me :mrgreen:
with exception of cheater AM´s :cry:

Zxul

Post#16 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:21 pm

Foofighter wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:48 pm
Zxul wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:05 am Negative crit works, so the more the merrier.
negative crit works for if enemy uses abilities that increase your chance to be crited otherwise its useles in pvp after 0, 10% being max that people can increase your chance to be crited i think
Negative crit works past 0% to be crit to directly decrease your opponent's crit chance, scroll down to Hargrim's post.

viewtopic.php?f=76&t=32251&start=120
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Sulorie

Post#17 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:41 pm

Jabba wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:32 pm
LazarusParadox wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:45 pm Thanks for the replies! Cleansing makes sense especially because I’m pretty sure the WL armor debuff literally strips ALL my armor at the moment. What armor should I be working working towards after dominator? Looks like oppressor is decent. I assume I’ll need bloodlord at some point?
Bloodlord is crap for DPS shams, oppressor is better
Actually 5 oppressor, 2 bloodlord.

Meh, I still can't believe that they made bloodlord so bad. At least with sov set you can build nice combination.
Dying is no option.

Sulorie

Post#18 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:43 pm

noobwarrior wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:41 pm the best way to survive a dps shaman is.. Not solo trying to kill me :mrgreen:
with exception of cheater AM´s :cry:
That's no dps spec, it's a heal dps hybrid. :^)
Dying is no option.

Ads
noobwarrior

Post#19 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:30 pm

you are my personal stalker

Foofighter

Post#20 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:59 am

Zxul wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:21 pm
Foofighter wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:48 pm
Negative crit works past 0% to be crit to directly decrease your opponent's crit chance, scroll down to Hargrim's post.

viewtopic.php?f=76&t=32251&start=120
i stand corrected didnt know it was diffrent, almost sure back on live it was as i mentioned, well i guess i already considered negative crit pretty decent its even better now, didn't see any mention of cap, does this mean if i get -50% to be crit, someone with 50% crit chance would be at 0 ?