[SH] Consider replacing Squig Leap

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Orontes
Posts: 198

Re: [SH] Consider replacing Squig Leap

Post#11 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:27 am

I think the first response to this thread:

"squig pounced me while i was trying to run away on my order toon whose side has 3 types of pounces/gapclosers please nerf"

is the core issue.

The thread doesn't rise above the emotive.

Ads
teiloh
Posts: 287

Re: [SH] Consider replacing Squig Leap

Post#12 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:57 am

Incorrect. Rationale was provided in post, from a RR70+ Squig Herder (prior to all the new buffs that is). The ability, quite simply, makes mSH insanely overpowered.

If you like, we can give White Lions a cone CD increaser and say, a ranged AOE DPS toggle mode if that's what you prefer. Lets say he climbs into a bipedal lion and it basically becomes a Magus/Bright Wizard, but better.

synthrocker
Posts: 34

Re: [SH] Consider replacing Squig Leap

Post#13 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:11 am

The amount of mobility a mSH has is just plain stupid. I think adding a cool down to their pounce unless you have the tactic would be great. It’s just stupid seeing flying meatballs all over the place. And than being able to AoE punt enemies/themselves away... their mobility is just stupid for all the extra goodies they bring to a table for a wb
Birthday Massacre - Knight
Stunt Man - Witch Hunter
Wrx Sti - gimp slayer/butcher farmer
Ralliart Evolution - Real gimp Bright Wizard

Illuminati
Posts: 172

Re: [SH] Consider replacing Squig Leap

Post#14 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:17 am

mSH can’t,

Debuff it’s own damage
Has no heal Debuff
Has no root/snare immunity
No armor ignore abilities
Doesn’t have a pull
Doesn’t have a tanky pet that hits like a truck
Andddddd is the only toon on destro with a pounce.

White lIons are so overpowered The fact you’re asking for other class nerfs in discussion is baffling.
————————————————
Destro: Killamanjaro (80+ Choppa) / Killamanjaroo (70+ DoK) / Unsworn (70+ Chosen) / Illuminatii (60+ Blackguard) / Killaman (80+ Squig)
Order: ?

Bugs reported: 6

Orontes
Posts: 198

Re: [SH] Consider replacing Squig Leap

Post#15 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:08 am

teiloh wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:57 am
Incorrect. Rationale was provided in post, from a RR70+ Squig Herder (prior to all the new buffs that is). The ability, quite simply, makes mSH insanely overpowered.

If you like, we can give White Lions a cone CD increaser and say, a ranged AOE DPS toggle mode if that's what you prefer. Lets say he climbs into a bipedal lion and it basically becomes a Magus/Bright Wizard, but better.
There is no rationale given. You confuse assertion with argumentation. They are not the same. This isn't a serious thread with anything of substance to present. It's a thread simply from someone who can't handle they got killed by a mSH.

User avatar
Adell
Posts: 145
Contact:

Re: [SH] Consider replacing Squig Leap

Post#16 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:14 am

teiloh wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:57 am
The ability, quite simply, makes mSH insanely overpowered.
Silly :lol:

Indigestion was already nerfed to 3 seconds. No heal debuff, no armor debuff, weak aoe morales (fights usually end long before M4), no snare/root immunity and Sorc/Choppa has way stronger aoe damage.

You are overreacting.
Mowgli | Bambi | Tarzan
Skullknight | Megawolf
Ulfv Jigglypuff Odjur
Orz of Norn

"I could feel his muscle tissue collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

User avatar
StrongUn
Posts: 224

Re: [SH] Consider removing Squig Leap

Post#17 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:30 am

Onemantankwall wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:59 am
"squig pounced me while i was trying to run away on my order toon whose side has 3 types of pounces/gapclosers please nerf"


fixed for you.
:lol:

hahaha destro OP! nerf destro!!!!
Image

User avatar
StrongUn
Posts: 224

Re: [SH] Consider replacing Squig Leap

Post#18 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:35 am

Illuminati wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:17 am
mSH can’t,

Debuff it’s own damage
Has no heal Debuff
Has no root/snare immunity
No armor ignore abilities
Doesn’t have a pull
Doesn’t have a tanky pet that hits like a truck
Andddddd is the only toon on destro with a pounce.

White lIons are so overpowered The fact you’re asking for other class nerfs in discussion is baffling.
Also...

mSH dont do 2k damage autoattacks
mSH dont kill you in 2 -3 secs
mSH dont have m1 who deals 1200 damage or ranged root +900 damage or 7 seconds of 100% parry
...
:o
Image

Ads
User avatar
zgolec
Suspended
Posts: 562

Re: [SH] Consider replacing Squig Leap

Post#19 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:46 am

Illuminati wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:17 am
mSH can’t,

Debuff it’s own damage
Has no heal Debuff
Has no root/snare immunity
No armor ignore abilities
Doesn’t have a pull
Doesn’t have a tanky pet that hits like a truck
Andddddd is the only toon on destro with a pounce.

White lIons are so overpowered The fact you’re asking for other class nerfs in discussion is baffling.
StrongUn wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:35 am

Also...

mSH dont do 2k damage autoattacks
mSH dont kill you in 2 -3 secs
mSH dont have m1 who deals 1200 damage or ranged root +900 damage or 7 seconds of 100% parry
...
:o


WL cant:
Shatter limb
Super AoE punt
Debuf anything but ST armor debuff
Kite forever with racial tactic and autodetaunt
WL doesnt have ANY wb viable build or tools. Thus is denied of endgame content.
Only thing WL is good is st dps of lowbies. And even that destro whiners forced to be nerfed.
WIth new sets some classes will just laugh at WL and ignore it like buzzing flea.

User avatar
Mordecaieth
Posts: 80
Contact:

Re: [SH] Consider replacing Squig Leap

Post#20 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:48 am

StrongUn wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:35 am
Illuminati wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:17 am
mSH can’t,

Debuff it’s own damage
Has no heal Debuff
Has no root/snare immunity
No armor ignore abilities
Doesn’t have a pull
Doesn’t have a tanky pet that hits like a truck
Andddddd is the only toon on destro with a pounce.

White lIons are so overpowered The fact you’re asking for other class nerfs in discussion is baffling.
Also...

mSH dont do 2k damage autoattacks
mSH dont kill you in 2 -3 secs
mSH dont have m1 who deals 1200 damage or ranged root +900 damage or 7 seconds of 100% parry
...
:o
Oh yeah you're right - they can stack as much armor as a tank running focused offense, probably more, have an assload of toughness but still pump out numbers like a Slayer can, probably even better. Not to mention the knock up that has no cool down.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests