Recent Topics

Ads

shaman healer / best healer

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Ghostweed

Re: shaman healer / best healer

Post#11 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:08 am

Universal heal RoR.builders - Shaman

Melee train heal RoR.builders - Shaman

Heal bot RoR.builders - Shaman

Dungeon RoR.builders - Shaman - swap Scrub Ya Gud for Nuthin bud da WAAAGH if AOE cleanse is not needed

DPS RoR.builders - Shaman

Melee train CC/Off RoR.builders - Shaman and RoR.builders - Shaman (if 2 shamans in grp)

Nuker RoR.builders - Shaman

Warband roam heal RoR.builders - Shaman
Gorrgfang da Shaman & Gokrok da Black Orc

Ads
imperialdeadite

Post#12 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:28 pm

The comment to stack toughness/wounds. Was that regarding talismans only? How much willpower should I be going for? As a primary healer role.
Waaghkiller the Man Hunter -- Goblin Shaman

Haskr

Post#13 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:47 pm

imperialdeadite wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:28 pm The comment to stack toughness/wounds. Was that regarding talismans only? How much willpower should I be going for? As a primary healer role.
About 600 Willpower

Jabba

Post#14 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:05 pm

imperialdeadite wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:28 pm The comment to stack toughness/wounds. Was that regarding talismans only? How much willpower should I be going for? As a primary healer role.
Whatever your willpower ends up at after you have the gear you want + pot if you're not using a lini is the willpower you should be aiming for, will usually be around 500-600
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Fey

Post#15 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:21 pm

Check your, Bigger Better, an Greener on yourself. Non-crit it should be around 1500.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

imperialdeadite

Post#16 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:35 pm

Jabba wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:05 pm
Whatever your willpower ends up at after you have the gear you want + pot if you're not using a lini is the willpower you should be aiming for, will usually be around 500-600
Thanks, that helps.
Waaghkiller the Man Hunter -- Goblin Shaman

gerard86

Post#17 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:30 am

can anyone advise for a 70++ RR shaman in full vanq , what should be slotted as talis?

im using 2 wounds and 3 armour talis in my vanq. this is for the physical mitigation with beastlord 3 set and anti morale from the wounds.

Jabba

Post#18 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:35 am

In vanq, wounds and armour is good. The set has like 0 toughness so there's not much point in toughness talis as you can't stack it to any reasonable amount like you can with other sets
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Ads