Recent Topics

Ads

shaman healer / best healer

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
BeardRage

shaman healer / best healer

Post#1 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:20 pm

Hi) I'm new to this game. I want to play with a heal, but outwardly I like only shamans. Do they perform the role of a healer worse than other classes? Who is the best heal? Who is suitable for a beginner and will be easier? If there is an opportunity to discard the guide on the skills / rotation / what and in what sequence to study) Sorry for my terrible English - this is Google translator ... I myself do not speak English.

Ads
Jabba

Re: shaman healer / best healer

Post#2 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:31 pm

If you like the look and feel of the shammy, play the shammy.

They do just fine late game.
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

BeardRage

Post#3 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:55 pm

please tell me what to study for the shaman?) which branch? what skills to learn beyond the battlefield (anti-crit?). what stats to roll for a start and closer to the end?

Jabba

Post#4 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:11 pm

Stack defences, so armour/toughness/wounds in talis. Dont stack willpower, it isn't worth it.
For levelling, just put all your points into left tree (mork)
RoR.builders - Shaman
Something like that, other tactics worth experimenting with and seeing which you prefer are "green cleanin'" and "whazat behind you?!". At a pinch, can just use discipline if you want but you have better options.

For renown, get full futile strikes then heal crit.

Sinrio

Post#5 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:15 pm

Jabba wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:11 pm Stack defences, so armour/toughness/wounds in talis. Dont stack willpower, it isn't worth it.
RoR.builders - Shaman
Something like that, other tactics worth experimenting with and seeing which you prefer are "green cleanin'" and "whazat behind you?!". At a pinch, can just use discipline if you want but you have better options.

Thank you for this! I recently acquired my devastator set. lv29 36rr. i made it this far w.o rr points allocated and no mastery points invested. haha. now im feelin stonga! heels be stronga mane!

Sinisterror

Post#6 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:10 am

RoR.builders - Shaman

I dont get why you wouldnt get fury of da green even as a heal shaman? It is amazing aoe heal with 5 sec cooldown (dunno why am has 8sec) and you can get as rank 40 fury of da green, sticky feetz and shrug it off. Imo dsu is good but fury of da green is AMAZING. And with +2 on sove/warlord sets you can have dsu, fury of da green, sticky feetz, shrug it off and grp cleanse or 5 sec silence. That will be epic good and makes sense to have +2 on sets for shaman but for example dd/heal dok has no use for that +2 on the sets, maybe give them crit+crit dmg proc;)
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#7 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:54 am

Sinrio wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:15 pm
Jabba wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:11 pm Stack defences, so armour/toughness/wounds in talis. Dont stack willpower, it isn't worth it.
RoR.builders - Shaman

Thank you for this! I recently acquired my devastator set. lv29 36rr. i made it this far w.o rr points allocated and no mastery points invested. haha. now im feelin stonga! heels be stronga mane!
For lvl 29 i will g with this build to high survability (roaming ¡/SCs): RoR.builders - Shaman

For the 3rd tactic slot => extra special musrooms

For lvl 29 i will g with this build to high heals (static without pressure): RoR.builders - Shaman

For the 3rd tactic slot => discipline

Jabba

Post#8 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:33 am

Sinisterror wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:10 am RoR.builders - Shaman

I dont get why you wouldnt get fury of da green even as a heal shaman? It is amazing aoe heal with 5 sec cooldown (dunno why am has 8sec) and you can get as rank 40 fury of da green, sticky feetz and shrug it off. Imo dsu is good but fury of da green is AMAZING. And with +2 on sove/warlord sets you can have dsu, fury of da green, sticky feetz, shrug it off and grp cleanse or 5 sec silence. That will be epic good and makes sense to have +2 on sets for shaman but for example dd/heal dok has no use for that +2 on the sets, maybe give them crit+crit dmg proc;)
Because he said he was new to the game, so it's very unlikely that he has enough points to get fury of da green, even if he puts every single one of the points he does have into right tree?

Ads
Jabba

Post#9 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:43 am

emiliorv wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:54 am
For lvl 29 i will g with this build to high survability (roaming ¡/SCs): RoR.builders - Shaman
Burst of Waaaagh is terrible and should never be used. 'Shrug it off' is also garbage until you can get 'Ain't Done Yet!' which you won't get until lvl 39, and even then, 'Sticky Feetz' is far, far better.
For lvl 29 i will g with this build to high heals (static without pressure): RoR.builders - Shaman
As before, 'Shrug it off' is kinda garbage without the tactic. Still no 'Sticky Feetz' which is kinda mandatory, in any shammy build that isn't garbage at least. Discipline is also kinda meh even early on, you have better options for tactics.

Basically every shaman build should have Sticky Feetz, if you don't, you're doing it wrong. Run Away should also be in pretty much every build too, especially if you're roaming.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#10 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:54 am

Jabba wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:43 am
emiliorv wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:54 am
Burst of Waaaagh is terrible and should never be used. 'Shrug it off' is also garbage until you can get 'Ain't Done Yet!' which you won't get until lvl 39, and even then, 'Sticky Feetz' is far, far better.
As before, 'Shrug it off' is kinda garbage without the tactic. Still no 'Sticky Feetz' which is kinda mandatory, in any shammy build that isn't garbage at least. Discipline is also kinda meh even early on, you have better options for tactics.

Basically every shaman build should have Sticky Feetz, if you don't, you're doing it wrong. Run Away should also be in pretty much every build too, especially if you're roaming.
Yes, sorry....missclicked....was RUN AWAY!! tactic => thx for correction

RoR.builders - Shaman