Recent Topics

Ads

[shaman] dps gear?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
mituhealer

[shaman] dps gear?

Post#1 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:28 pm

was wondering for dps shaman is it worth to get what kind of gear for dps build?? i only played heal so far, got almost acess to bloodlord, is it worth? or should i go oppressor?

Ads
Jabba

Re: [shaman] dps gear?

Post#2 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:19 pm

Bloodlord is pretty terrible for shaman tbh, it's only worth it if you have the cloak and can make a nice 2 pc with cloak and shoulders. Oppressor or Oppressor/Dominator mix is better unless you can get sov.
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

imperialdeadite

Post#3 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:13 pm

I spent a lot of time in scenarios while leveling up my shaman. In regard to shaman gear. I have learned that the renown vendor for the SC currency only sells DPS gear. The Duelist set is all Int and nothing for willpower and healing.

I have been trying out the DPS side of shaman the last couple days and do enjoy it. Though there is a steep learning curve as everyone still attacks me like a healer.
Waaghkiller the Man Hunter -- Goblin Shaman

imperialdeadite

Post#4 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:14 pm

Jabba wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:19 pm Bloodlord is pretty terrible for shaman tbh, it's only worth it if you have the cloak and can make a nice 2 pc with cloak and shoulders. Oppressor or Oppressor/Dominator mix is better unless you can get sov.
Thanks, that is helpful information.
Waaghkiller the Man Hunter -- Goblin Shaman

ironk

Post#5 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:23 pm

I have 6 sov dps, 2 opressor(chest and belt).

Im destroying everyone. cu on sc

Jabba

Post#6 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:37 pm

Why would you be going 6pc, there is literally nothing you can get with that +2 that's worthwhile, and certainly nothing that comes close to having another 600 odd health

ironk

Post#7 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:27 am

Jabba wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:37 pm Why would you be going 6pc, there is literally nothing you can get with that +2 that's worthwhile, and certainly nothing that comes close to having another 600 odd health
Dont get the jewel if you dont want. but 5 sov and 2 opressor is the best atm

Sulorie

Post#8 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:16 pm

ironk wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:27 am

Dont get the jewel if you dont want. but 5 sov and 2 opressor is the best atm
Make it 3 oppressor and you have a deal.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Jabba

Post#9 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:17 pm

If you want the best, then you definitely need the jewel, as without it you can't get the wounds bonus from 3 pc opp. You need wounds as a dps shammy

ironk

Post#10 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:27 pm

You can get some wonds with 3 opressor but you lose like 20% of dmg, trust me. Max the dots and rest on gork you will see.
If you go roaming alone i can understand it but i usually go premade sc so i go full dmg