Recent Topics

Ads

[BO] SnB and 2H

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Bignusty

Re: [BO] SnB and 2H

Post#21 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:44 pm

I finished my Sov gear for tanking better to get warlord parts first or off Sov ? What parts to buy first ? I have just the warlord back atm

Ads
Noslock

Post#22 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:17 pm

5 warlord 3 dps sov is a nice combo.Im using warlord chest boots back helm and ring rest dps sov but i have access to all 3 city sets .I run 99% of the time solo and i find 5 wl 3 dps sov a better combo to survive due to increased weapon skill and defensive stats.When i had a guild i usually run 5 dps sov 3 wl to do city as 2h with 56% crit chance and 900+ str.

Bignusty

Post#23 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:27 pm

Noslock wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:17 pm 5 warlord 3 dps sov is a nice combo.Im using warlord chest boots back helm and ring rest dps sov but i have access to all 3 city sets .I run 99% of the time solo and i find 5 wl 3 dps sov a better combo to survive due to increased weapon skill and defensive stats.When i had a guild i usually run 5 dps sov 3 wl to do city as 2h with 56% crit chance and 900+ str.
the 4pts WL isnt showed in game what is the gain ?

Noslock

Post#24 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:55 pm

+6% Armour pen

Bignusty

Post#25 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:35 pm

Noslock wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:55 pm +6% Armour pen
And what about you chance to be crit ? i dont see many init points on WL Sov mix did you put 3 rank on FS or maybe init talis ?

Noslock

Post#26 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:06 pm

Bignusty wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:35 pm
And what about you chance to be crit ? i dont see many init points on WL Sov mix did you put 3 rank on FS or maybe init talis ?
-19% on 2h with 3 fs i have 1 +24 ini on 2h weapon

Bignusty

Post#27 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:11 pm

Noslock wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:06 pm
Just bought the invader 2H but is wearing Boon whit huge flat stat and proc a better idea ?

Noslock

Post#28 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:16 pm

Bignusty wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:11 pm

Just bought the invader 2H but is wearing Boon whit huge flat stat and proc a better idea ?
for solo and when you know u r goin to be focused like maybe some 6 man i like to have a defence proc and runnin a little more defensive.For city i usually went for bloodlord weapon cause i dont care much about being super defensive (and for city i usually went for 5 dps sov 3 other set mix focusing on str and crit).10% parry and dd proc is not a bad proc when u already have close to 60% parry on a 5wl 3 dps sov set (when u use a 6% parry tal in the sentinel ring)

This i think was a scoreboard with 5 dps sov 3 oppressor mix with bloodlord weapon 900+ str 56% crit but only 8.5 or 9k hp and low toughness and parry.Died once cause i somehow ended inside their spawn barrier with my guarded dps and boom. If you meet proper opponents i would suggest goin more defensive or even go s/b.For pugs you can go yolo.

Ads
Bignusty

Post#29 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:45 pm

Noslock wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:16 pm
Bignusty wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:11 pm

for solo and when you know u r goin to be focused like maybe some 6 man i like to have a defence proc and runnin a little more defensive.For city i usually went for bloodlord weapon cause i dont care much about being super defensive (and for city i usually went for 5 dps sov 3 other set mix focusing on str and crit).10% parry and dd proc is not a bad proc when u already have close to 60% parry on a 5wl 3 dps sov set (when u use a 6% parry tal in the sentinel ring)

This i think was a scoreboard with 5 dps sov 3 oppressor mix with bloodlord weapon 900+ str 56% crit but only 8.5 or 9k hp and low toughness and parry.Died once cause i somehow ended inside their spawn barrier with my guarded dps and boom. If you meet proper opponents i would suggest goin more defensive or even go s/b.For pugs you can go yolo.

Wow impressiv result ! Okay i note it thx for advice man =)

youngooze

Post#30 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:12 am

Noslock wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:30 pm
Majorian wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:51 pm Hey all, after playing this game for a bit and really bouncing around classes I've come to enjoy the BO.

That said, I was wondering what spec I should be while leveling? I've dipped my toes in the water with 2H and SnB. Is there a specific spec thats better/worse for leveling?

When I reach 40 whats the "go to spec"? Is it SnB or 2H?
The go spec depends on what you wanna do.
For general rvr wb use you wanna run s/b aiming at something like this https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4464,7576 no point running 2h in a open rvr wb you are goin to melt fast even with bis gear.

For small scale/6man/city wb if you have decent gear you can go 2h (and for decent gear i would say bloodlord at least if you wanna do something useful and yes someone will say dominator is good enuff but considering everyone and his mother runs around in sov/wl or bloodlord mix your dominator will make you melt fast) and you can run 2h with waagh to benefit your party while lowering your damage or the classic 2h build a little more selfish but more fun https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4488,4486 as 4th tactic i usually swap between loudmouth if i go around solo or bring em on (to spam big un in city no stop)

As for renown with s/b u want full block/full parry/3 fs/rest to dd and with 2h i usually run full parry 3fs rest in melee crit (or you can sacrifice melee crit and build a little more defensive with dd) but really depends on your party healers.In both cases my chance to be crit are below 0 .The difference in renown specs is why its not so easy to have 1 build working good for 2h/sb unless you go s/b without putting any point in block and i would not do that if i was you
I was wondering for the first build you linked for SnB what would you put your renown points in?