Recent Topics

Ads

[Choppa] is the path of da Hitta (2hand build) good in pvp ?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
ismetto

Re: [Choppa] is the path of da Hitta (2hand build) good in pvp ?

Post#41 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:04 pm

ismetto wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:03 pm
zulnam wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:24 am So conclusion is... one of the heal debuffs is pointless?
There are no results. It all depends on the choice, the way the person plays

Build One
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... mt=4690&t=

Build Two
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... mt=4690&t=

1050 + STR / %40-45 Armor Pena / %20+ Crit

Classic Choppa Tactic - 2 Hand

1. Bruta Force /Don't Wanna Live Foreva /Stab You Gooder /Flanking
2. Bruta Force /Don't Wanna Live Foreva /Stab You Gooder /WOT Rules

3. I'm Da Biggest! /Don't Wanna Live Foreva / Stab You Gooder /Flanking
4. I'm Da Biggest! /Don't Wanna Live Foreva / Stab You Gooder /WOT Rules

5. I'm Da Biggest! /Stab You Gooder /WOT Rules /Jagged Edge
6. I'm Da Biggest! /Stab You Gooder /Jagged Edge /Flanking
Live Server Karak Azgal / Norn - Ismetto
RR8X Punisher (Da Magnog Killa)
Youtube

Ads
ismetto

Post#42 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:13 pm

Illuminati wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:16 pm
zulnam wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:24 am So conclusion is... one of the heal debuffs is pointless?
Sort of - with No More' Helpin (outgoing) is great if you sit on or attack a healer. It is the Choppa's hardest hitting ability but not by much.
I ran it in 6's and ST pressure is ok, but not enough to say its better than two weapon fighting. The best luck I had is with Pent Up Rage, and sticking Bleed em Out on someone that doesn't get cleansed. On the last tick of Bleed em Out, focus them for a 7k timestamp (if you get crit lucky).

I've spent too many hours on trying to make 2H work. I have all the gear, but the 2H build is supremely tactic starved due to the wounds weakness in the gear and as is also defensively starved due to the investment in other stats and losing the X% to parry. The interesting scenario is vs Slayers. I think 2H Choppa is better vs Slayer comps due to the prevalence of Rampage.
The order's def rate is high, Destro off rate..
Destro Single Target, Order AOE

But this is bullshit..
WL and Mara aoe rate so high.. :s they're almost better than choppa and slayer..

"I think 2H Choppa is better vs Slayer" this is true.. Slayer more aoe class
Live Server Karak Azgal / Norn - Ismetto
RR8X Punisher (Da Magnog Killa)
Youtube

Illuminati

Post#43 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:00 pm

ismetto wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:13 pm
Sort of - with No More' Helpin (outgoing) is great if you sit on or attack a healer. It is the Choppa's hardest hitting ability but not by much.
I ran it in 6's and ST pressure is ok, but not enough to say its better than two weapon fighting. The best luck I had is with Pent Up Rage, and sticking Bleed em Out on someone that doesn't get cleansed. On the last tick of Bleed em Out, focus them for a 7k timestamp (if you get crit lucky).

I've spent too many hours on trying to make 2H work. I have all the gear, but the 2H build is supremely tactic starved due to the wounds weakness in the gear and as is also defensively starved due to the investment in other stats and losing the X% to parry. The interesting scenario is vs Slayers. I think 2H Choppa is better vs Slayer comps due to the prevalence of Rampage.

But this is bullshit..
WL and Mara aoe rate so high.. :s they're almost better than choppa and slayer..

Problem is, Slayer AOE = burst. When they pop ID, they end up having timestamps that are higher than the Choppa can achieve. People bitch about Rampage, which is a bit OP, but ID is the big difference between Choppa /Slayer. It would be like if they made GTTC an aura around you like a Dok Devour Essense.
————————————————
Destro: Killamanjaro (80+ Choppa) / Killamanjaroo (70+ DoK) / Unsworn (70+ Chosen) / Illuminatii (60+ Blackguard) / Killaman (80+ Squig)
Order: ?

Bugs reported: 6

Lokiusus

Post#44 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:55 pm

Spoiler:
Illuminati wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:00 pm
ismetto wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:13 pm

But this is bullshit..

Problem is, Slayer AOE = burst. When they pop ID, they end up having timestamps that are higher than the Choppa can achieve. People bitch about Rampage, which is a bit OP, but ID is the big difference between Choppa /Slayer. It would be like if they made GTTC an aura around you like a Dok Devour Essense.
Also if you could stack that fantasy GTDC aura on multiple targets with cool down reducer... scaling with mechanic... and each tick triggers hurtin' time... and jagged edge... all while you're also channeling.

I know you know that, but sometimes I feel like the "GTDC/rampage is OP" willfully ignore how much of a sheer dps boost ID is.

On topic though - with IMO the premier ST skills in the left tree now, I can't think of any scenario where you'd want a NMH choppa instead of just bringing a 2hBG and normal choppa. Which means there's really any scenario where you'd want a 2h choppa... at all. The hits aren't that big, it's even squishier, and the tactic squeeze is even more squeezy.
Last edited by Lokiusus on Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BG: 80+ | BLORK: 70+ | CH: 60+ | CHOP 70+ | MARA 70+ | DOK: 70+ | WE 70+
aSW: 70+ (RIP) | SL 80+ | BW 70+ | WH 70+ | SM 60+

oaliaen

Post#45 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:50 pm

5 sec ID is toooo much .