Recent Topics

Ads

[BO] Contribution in RvR?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
BulletTea2

[BO] Contribution in RvR?

Post#1 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:48 am

Hello!

I am new to the game and took the opportunity of the 2x weekend and got a BO to lvl 40 RR52.
Im working on my Vanquishers set and for that I need the golden loot bags from sieges. Contributing as a Healer or rDps seems pretty straight forward - I was wondering what the best way for tanks is to contribute in a way the game recognizes it and you have a higher chance of getting loot? Or is it all just rng and you simply wait for the pity counter visible through '.bag' comand to give you a golden bag?

2. Question: What do you have to do as a BO or tank in general in sieges and RvR battles except holding the line / funnel / ram? Since BO doesnt have a sick punt to secure kills.

Ads
Kazus

Re: [BO] Contribution in RvR?

Post#2 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:05 am

Mostly it’s guarding and holding the line. Melee classes are not very exciting during sieges, unfortunately.

And the bag roll is definitely the main contributing factor to get a gold bag in my experience.

Vri

Post#3 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:43 am

Show up, guard and help with ram duties and help with the keep lord. Once you get a new set of gear and you can stick around longer without melting, you will see a difference in bag rolls. Being able to last longer in RvR, you can start watching and learning what to do and what not to do. Help drop oil...help with pushing and try and die in a good spot for your healers.
Last edited by Vri on Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

marisco

Post#4 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:03 am

Weird, I've always found that getting bags was easier on my tanks.

I guess the main thing is taking guard damage, using HTL and helping with ramming gates.