[CHOPPA] Poll : GTDC replacement skill

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)

Poll: If Git To Da Choppa was replaced / reworked which option would you prefer see in game ?

Deff Bringa v1
43%
Deff Bringa v2
24%
GTDC reworked
33%
Total votes: 113

Ysaran

Re: [CHOPPA] Poll : GTDC replacement skill

Post#11 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:07 am

phononHYPE wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:54 pm D. Leave it as is.
And dealing half the damage it used to deal?
Zputadenti

Ads
Ysaran

Post#12 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:07 am

Zxul wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:57 pm Aoe Gork Says Stop, and let the real fun begin.
Wow! Just wow! Best idea ever
Zputadenti

Orgruk

Post#13 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:04 pm

Never thought it would be so tight :shock:
My Choppa/Slayer proposals : Better Rage > GTDC replacement > Balance

Lithenir

Post#14 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:57 pm

Ahhahahaahahaha you Choppa players are the funniest thing I've seen in weeks.

Before the fix of GTDC you said "It's not that strong. Only idiots use it." Pretending that the "good" choppas don't use it anyway.
Now it is fixed and defendable and suddenly it's the worst skill in the whole game, even for the "good" choppas.

Thanks for the laughs, man

farng84

Post#15 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:14 pm

Lithenir wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:57 pm Ahhahahaahahaha you Choppa players are the funniest thing I've seen in weeks.

Before the fix of GTDC you said "It's not that strong. Only idiots use it." Pretending that the "good" choppas don't use it anyway.
Now it is fixed and defendable and suddenly it's the worst skill in the whole game, even for the "good" choppas.

Welcome, but I think it was said only idiots spam it...current changes did not solve the issue of gtdc the pull is a problem for both order and destro.
It was already bad, it was made even weaker by the recent fix, and all of this without addressing the skill problem (I mean the one complained by destro and order, aka the pull).
Before it could be used only with care and in certain situations, but at least did decent dmg (a 13 pt skill, I'm expecting decent at the very least). Now it doesn't even do the decent damage.

Overall, the situation is funny and we should laugh about it, but plz laugh with choppas, instead of laughing at them :D

phononHYPE

Post#16 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:28 pm

Orgruk wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:00 am
phononHYPE wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:54 pm D. Leave it as is.
You like your GTDC being blocked or parried :?: :shock:
Yeah... it's aoe. That's your penalty for hitting lots of things, some of 'um will get defended.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Gurf

Post#17 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:29 pm

Lithenir wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:57 pm Ahhahahaahahaha you Choppa players are the funniest thing I've seen in weeks.

All they are asking for is to get the sustain damage of the Slayer while keeping the superior burst damage of the Choppa, is that too much to ask for????

Lithenir

Post#18 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:40 pm

farng84 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:14 pm

Welcome, but I think it was said only idiots spam it...current changes did not solve the issue of gtdc the pull is a problem for both order and destro.
It was already bad, it was made even weaker by the recent fix, and all of this without addressing the skill problem (I mean the one complained by destro and order, aka the pull).
Before it could be used only with care and in certain situations, but at least did decent dmg (a 13 pt skill, I'm expecting decent at the very least). Now it doesn't even do the decent damage.

Overall, the situation is funny and we should laugh about it, but plz laugh with choppas, instead of laughing at them :D
They haven't said that they changed the damage. Or do you mean the "Interrupting it will no longer cause an extra damage tick"? Why should it? No other interrupted ability will cause extra damage either.
The range is bigger so the pull range is bigger... It is defendable... That's the biggest reason I think. I am happy that it is finally defendable. For me it can stand as it is now.
I know that the pull gives out immunities for free, but so do AoE kicks and knockbacks from tanks and we all have to live with it.

In my pov the problem with the skill was adressed as they made it defendable... But ofc not for the choppas, that love the pull so much ;)

For me the way from "I don't care about GTDC, only idiots use it and give free imminuties. Good choppas don't use it anyway" to "We need a new skill, now that GTDC is defendable it is useless" was a very short one.
All I want from choppas is that they admit, that they loved GTDC as it was. Because if they wouldn't the cry out wouldn't be as loud as it is now.

Ads
Lithenir

Post#19 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:42 pm

Gurf wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:29 pm

All they are asking for is to get the sustain damage of the Slayer while keeping the superior burst damage of the Choppa, is that too much to ask for????
You're right. I am sorry. Maybe some heal abilities as well? I heard they don't have many

farng84

Post#20 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:02 pm

Lithenir wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:40 pm
farng84 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:14 pm

They haven't said that they changed the damage. Or do you mean the "Interrupting it will no longer cause an extra damage tick"? Why should it? No other interrupted ability will cause extra damage either.
The range is bigger so the pull range is bigger... It is defendable... That's the biggest reason I think. I am happy that it is finally defendable. For me it can stand as it is now.
I know that the pull gives out immunities for free, but so do AoE kicks and knockbacks from tanks and we all have to live with it.

In my pov the problem with the skill was adressed as they made it defendable... But ofc not for the choppas, that love the pull so much ;)

For me the way from "I don't care about GTDC, only idiots use it and give free imminuties. Good choppas don't use it anyway" to "We need a new skill, now that GTDC is defendable it is useless" was a very short one.
All I want from choppas is that they admit, that they loved GTDC as it was. Because if they wouldn't the cry out wouldn't be as loud as it is now.
No, I mean that making it defendable results in a lower damage potential for the skill.
Yes the skill gives free immunities but it's not like one of the (in theory) main skill available to the tank does that. I mean if the tank randomly decide to aoe punt (or even single target punt) is a moron. How many times you saw a tank punting an almost dead healer away back into the ranks of their faction healer... the tank had plenty of options and chose to do something stupid. That is not the same thing.
No again, choppas don't love the pull and would love to get rid of that **** to be allowed using gtdc more often. The recent fix did not solve this issue because 3 targets might still receive free immunity, but the skill has less damage potential compared to before... I guess you can see the issue?
Again, no, if choppas did love the skill as it was they would have not agreed for ages with order that the pull should have been removed from the skill... That's basically the only part which was not addressed by the recent fix. Funny I think..
If you did read the posts people (even from big guilds and running cities in the best wbs) talked about choppas using it only in certain circumstances and possibly at the direction of the main choppa of the wb (to avoid the free immunities, you see), and not that nobody uses it.

But if you want to be an order keyboard warrior and say destro always sucks because order is always great fine by me, I just won't waste time with additional answers :)