Recent Topics

Ads

[CHOPPA] Poll : GTDC replacement skill

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)

Poll: If Git To Da Choppa was replaced / reworked which option would you prefer see in game ?

Deff Bringa v1
43%
Deff Bringa v2
24%
GTDC reworked
33%
Total votes: 113

Orgruk

Re: [CHOPPA] Poll : GTDC replacement skill

Post#31 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:24 pm

Seems so :roll:
My Choppa/Slayer proposals : Better Rage > GTDC replacement > Balance

Ads
Toshutkidup

Post#32 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:39 pm

Tenhi wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:35 am Guess we are stuck with this version of GtdC bois. Better learn to love it until the next Order whine fueled "fix".
Similar to the Riposte “fix”.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

DasdeThwar

Post#33 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:03 am

To be honest, from an Order-main player in RoR and from an avid Destro player from live...

GTDC is fine as a pull...just fix the fact that it pulls through terrain, walls, ceilings, stairs, floors, rocks, trees, etc. and turns you around.

Keep the pull and while the enemy is in the air add in that X enemy player loses X amount of resistance for a specific resistance, then when X enemy player lands they have say a 10% or 20% movement slow for 4 secs.

hammerhead

Post#34 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:56 am

DasdeThwar wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:03 am To be honest, from an Order-main player in RoR and from an avid Destro player from live...

GTDC is fine as a pull...just fix the fact that it pulls through terrain, walls, ceilings, stairs, floors, rocks, trees, etc. and turns you around.

Keep the pull and while the enemy is in the air add in that X enemy player loses X amount of resistance for a specific resistance, then when X enemy player lands they have say a 10% or 20% movement slow for 4 secs.
Leave the skill alone, it works as it should. Even from 45 block and 50+, parry sometimes sucks me. It's just that now you won't be able to run in the red zone and blindly pull into the blob, being completely safe. Now there is a risk if you go deep back to lose only the recently regrown fang and add a couple of scars to the green face. Now everything is fine with him. If there are problems with damage (I think you just need to give time to collect statistics), then they will find a way to fix it without making the same mistake, adding damage and utilities to one skill.
(\|)o0(|/)

Orgruk

Post#35 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:45 pm

DasdeThwar wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:03 am To be honest, from an Order-main player in RoR and from an avid Destro player from live...

That's the problem imho, you're stuck channeling it instead of just landing an exploding rune on someone and keep on using other skills. That's it's mainly used as a pull, not worth a 13 Mastery tree skill.
My Choppa/Slayer proposals : Better Rage > GTDC replacement > Balance

Oglaf
Suspended

Post#36 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:50 pm

Deff Bringa sounds awesome, but PLEASE remove the Dual Wield requirements. Another problem with Choppa is having no viable 2h spec, so why not kill two birds with one stone?

Oglaf
Suspended

Post#37 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:53 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:58 pm We're not interested in replacing or reworking GTDC. Friendly reminder or something.
Could you be "interested" looking into reworking 2h as to give Choppa a viable 2h alternative like Slayers? GTDC would be fine left as it is if... if there just was another more dmg, less utility spec available to Choppas. There currently isn't.

Ysaran

Post#38 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:23 am

DasdeThwar wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:03 am GTDC is fine as a pull...just fix the fact that it pulls through terrain, walls, ceilings, stairs, floors, rocks, trees, etc. and turns you around.
They should fix all the AoE pull because all the pulls works the same, it's not a GTDC-related problem
Zputadenti

Ads
Ysaran

Post#39 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:27 am

hammerhead wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:56 am It's just that now you won't be able to run in the red zone and blindly pull into the blob, being completely safe. Now there is a risk if you go deep back to lose only the recently regrown fang and add a couple of scars to the green face
What do you mean? Choppa hasn't lost any survivability, only damage...
hammerhead wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:56 am Now everything is fine with him. If there are problems with damage (I think you just need to give time to collect statistics), then they will find a way to fix it without making the same mistake, adding damage and utilities to one skill.
oh are they collecting statistics? i thought that they were not interested in GTDC, so why should they collects statistics?
Zputadenti

hammerhead

Post#40 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:06 am

Ysaran wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:27 am
hammerhead wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:56 am It's just that now you won't be able to run in the red zone and blindly pull into the blob, being completely safe. Now there is a risk if you go deep back to lose only the recently regrown fang and add a couple of scars to the green face
What do you mean? Choppa hasn't lost any survivability, only damage...
hammerhead wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:56 am Now everything is fine with him. If there are problems with damage (I think you just need to give time to collect statistics), then they will find a way to fix it without making the same mistake, adding damage and utilities to one skill.
oh are they collecting statistics? i thought that they were not interested in GTDC, so why should they collects statistics?
You want a pbaoe ability but it only works if you walk into the middle of an enemy blob. This requires a certain amount of organization and disciplines. The 40-foot non-undependable ability, in itself the best defense, and allowed the enemy to be swallowed in pieces.
I don’t know why I’m saying this, everyone understands about everything. If you think that by inflating topics you will move something, I can reassure you. No. As IB, I haven't seen a change since the days of the dwarven Adam. We have been whining for years and have released monograms with suggestions from the most humble to the most awkward. And in the end we got two tiny cookies from all that could be done (taking into account the rebalancing of other tanks). Brace yourself!

upd. But thanks for that too. Considering that IB is the second largest tank community after the Kobs, this made it possible to raise your head out of the water and breathe half your chest.

And yes, I believe that the team collects statistics. Not for the sake of helping poor IB and Choppas, but for the sake of the server as a whole.
(\|)o0(|/)