Recent Topics

Ads

Squig Herder rdps Warlord or Sov?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Acabow

Squig Herder rdps Warlord or Sov?

Post#1 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:59 am

looking at these two sets I would apparently choose the warlord. in your opinion which one would be more interesting and why?

Ads
Jabba
Suspended

Re: Squig Herder rdps Warlord or Sov?

Post#2 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:57 am

You basically have a choice of 5 pc warlord/3 pc ranked/vanq in the boots, belt and chest slot.
Or 5 pc sov with ranked boots/belt and then either 2 pc sent with sent gloves/ring or 3rd ranked which isnt quite as good as the 2pc sent 2 pc ranked imo.

Sov setup with 2 pc sent, 2 pc ranked and 5 pc sov has the benefit of having 10 ap regen on it, which is very nice given your heal debuff is 35 ap. But outside that, it's just a choice of whether you want ranged power (warlord) or crit (sov), everything else is kind of even between the 2.

Sov is probably a little bit stronger, but warlord has the advantage of being quite a bit cheaper.
Tushi Psychotik Splatter Emoalbino Podge

Roukino

Post#3 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:12 am

Is Sov/Warlord still the best gear with the recent change on rSH ?

Do you guys use the new auto attack haste tactic ?
How do you split RR points ? Crit-WS ?
Which tali do you use ? As we can softcap ballistic wihtout tali do you go for weapon skill ? I also saw some rSh going armor tali.

bloodydevilx

Post#4 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:32 am

my gear as a BIS Rsh is 5 sov (head,shoulders,chest,back,jewel) 2 triumphant (boots, belt) and sent (jewel, hands)

personally i don't use the auto attack increase tactic. I would probably use it if i went a 5 piece warlord since a lot of those pieces have auto attack speed on them. my reasoning for not using the auto attack increase is from what i tested on the dummies. the damage increase is pretty marginal compared to the armor pen tactic you get from Big shooting tree. but i cant tell from a mostly warlord perspective. I use both stat increasers armor pen tactic and run away because we die pretty damn fast. there is no safety for a rsh anymore. for talis go all WS.

MSH can stat armor talis but rsh its probably not the most optimal.

Roukino

Post#5 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:04 am

Thanks for those advices.
You d'ont even use the crit tactic (Shooting wif da wind) ?
How about your RR points ? Where do you spend them ?

Triumphant is almost impossible to farm atm :(

bloodydevilx

Post#6 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:56 pm

i dont use shooting with the wind because its hard to get 65 foot damage off and i am BIS so i am 45% crit anyways.

if you cant get triumphant than run 2 vanq. the boots and belt are OP

you need both stat increasers and a defensive as a squigy. if you think your the litteral god of positioning than run both the armor pen and the crit if you want. i love my run away tactic. my rr is full crit 2 futile and rest into WS. most suggest 3 futile strikes minimum

adapter

Post#7 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:24 pm

invader/warlord best mix for me due to the extra range and ws
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon