Recent Topics

Ads

Squig Herder rdps Warlord or Sov?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Acabow
Banned

Squig Herder rdps Warlord or Sov?

Post#1 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:59 am

looking at these two sets I would apparently choose the warlord. in your opinion which one would be more interesting and why?

Ads
Jabba

Re: Squig Herder rdps Warlord or Sov?

Post#2 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:57 am

You basically have a choice of 5 pc warlord/3 pc ranked/vanq in the boots, belt and chest slot.
Or 5 pc sov with ranked boots/belt and then either 2 pc sent with sent gloves/ring or 3rd ranked which isnt quite as good as the 2pc sent 2 pc ranked imo.

Sov setup with 2 pc sent, 2 pc ranked and 5 pc sov has the benefit of having 10 ap regen on it, which is very nice given your heal debuff is 35 ap. But outside that, it's just a choice of whether you want ranged power (warlord) or crit (sov), everything else is kind of even between the 2.

Sov is probably a little bit stronger, but warlord has the advantage of being quite a bit cheaper.
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Roukino

Post#3 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:12 am

Is Sov/Warlord still the best gear with the recent change on rSH ?

Do you guys use the new auto attack haste tactic ?
How do you split RR points ? Crit-WS ?
Which tali do you use ? As we can softcap ballistic wihtout tali do you go for weapon skill ? I also saw some rSh going armor tali.

bloodydevilx

Post#4 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:32 am

my gear as a BIS Rsh is 5 sov (head,shoulders,chest,back,jewel) 2 triumphant (boots, belt) and sent (jewel, hands)

personally i don't use the auto attack increase tactic. I would probably use it if i went a 5 piece warlord since a lot of those pieces have auto attack speed on them. my reasoning for not using the auto attack increase is from what i tested on the dummies. the damage increase is pretty marginal compared to the armor pen tactic you get from Big shooting tree. but i cant tell from a mostly warlord perspective. I use both stat increasers armor pen tactic and run away because we die pretty damn fast. there is no safety for a rsh anymore. for talis go all WS.

MSH can stat armor talis but rsh its probably not the most optimal.

Roukino

Post#5 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:04 am

Thanks for those advices.
You d'ont even use the crit tactic (Shooting wif da wind) ?
How about your RR points ? Where do you spend them ?

Triumphant is almost impossible to farm atm :(

bloodydevilx

Post#6 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:56 pm

i dont use shooting with the wind because its hard to get 65 foot damage off and i am BIS so i am 45% crit anyways.

if you cant get triumphant than run 2 vanq. the boots and belt are OP

you need both stat increasers and a defensive as a squigy. if you think your the litteral god of positioning than run both the armor pen and the crit if you want. i love my run away tactic. my rr is full crit 2 futile and rest into WS. most suggest 3 futile strikes minimum

adapter
Suspended

Post#7 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:24 pm

invader/warlord best mix for me due to the extra range and ws
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon