Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] Build feedback for a noob.

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Gorikon

[Black Orc] Build feedback for a noob.

Post#1 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:07 pm

I duo with a marauder and usually keep him guarded si my goal is to keep him alive as well as support my warband when i get there. I run SnB and i want to be the tankiest pain in the ass there ever was.

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 81,4464,44

Ads
Nekkma

Re: [Black Orc] Build feedback for a noob.

Post#2 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:01 pm

Why do you want to be the tankiest pain there ever was when duoing? If duoroaming I would rather go for a 2h build to help out with damage while still being sufficiently tanky.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

grapefruit

Post#3 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:14 pm

Being the tankiest wont make you a pain in the ass it will just make you useless.
Call it a flag capping build.
Your good for not much other then be a meatshield on a flag.
Edit: For wb play could go something like this https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4464,4481
You just keep WAAAAGH up with the cd for cd reduction for your grp + a big aoe corp debuff on enemy and you hold the frontline or whatever.
You also use the morale on block tactic for fast m3-m4 wich you can use offensive or defensive.
If you just duo i would probably go bit more offensive tho.
You can stay SnB to learn the class and get familiar.
For wbs you want to use SNB annyway probably.
For duo/grp play you will want to go 2h in the end.

Noslock

Post#4 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:55 pm

If you duo go 2h.U can be a pain in the ass and tanky enuff even as 2h if you pick the right targets and dont rush into wb as a duo.With 5 wl and 3 dps sov i have 11k hp - 800 tough - 700 str- 500+ ws - 70% parry with weapon proc up and -18 chance to be crit.Sounds tanky enuff for a 2h.

Kurama

Post#5 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:16 pm

Is Bloodlord set good enough until getting off sov/ wl ?
DOK 8x
Zealot 8x
Shaman 8x
BO 7x

WP 8x
RP 8x
AM 8x

Vri

Post#6 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:44 am

grapefruit wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:14 pm Being the tankiest wont make you a pain in the ass it will just make you useless.
Edit: For wb play could go something like this https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4464,4481
You just keep WAAAAGH up with the cd for cd reduction for your grp + a big aoe corp debuff on enemy and you hold the frontline or whatever.
You also use the morale on block tactic for fast m3-m4 wich you can use offensive or defensive.
Why do you not take Less Stabbin Me for WB ?

arturziomas

Post#7 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:29 am

Personally I'd recommend this RoR.builders - Black Orc as a baseline snb build, for morale 1 use whatever, and for 4th tactic slot use whatever feels necessary at any given point, morale pump is great, or maybe wounds if you feel like you need it, etc And with extra rr ranks progress towards "Not in da face".
Kurama wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:16 pm Is Bloodlord set good enough until getting off sov/ wl ?
I'd say so, its invader-tier dps set with some nice stats, can't remember set bonuses off the top of my head but probably it might be worth mixing and matching with other sets for max stats.
Vri wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:44 am Why do you not take Less Stabbin Me for WB ?
Personally i didn't like this tactic at all, looks a lot better on paper than it is in reality imo, feels awkward to use, i'd much rather have infinite ap with 'stop hitting da runts'
Tugtug 8x BO
Tuglug 8x Shammy
Tugfug 7x SH
Tugpug 4x Choppa
Tughug 6x DoK

Vri

Post#8 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:37 pm

arturziomas wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:29 am Personally I'd recommend this RoR.builders - Black Orc as a baseline snb build, for morale 1 use whatever, and for 4th tactic slot use whatever feels necessary at any given point, morale pump is great, or maybe wounds if you feel like you need it, etc And with extra rr ranks progress towards "Not in da face".
Kurama wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:16 pm Is Bloodlord set good enough until getting off sov/ wl ?
I'd say so, its invader-tier dps set with some nice stats, can't remember set bonuses off the top of my head but probably it might be worth mixing and matching with other sets for max stats.
Vri wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:44 am Why do you not take Less Stabbin Me for WB ?
Personally i didn't like this tactic at all, looks a lot better on paper than it is in reality imo, feels awkward to use, i'd much rather have infinite ap with 'stop hitting da runts'
I do tend to forget to us CDP and use the tacts block %

Ads
grapefruit

Post#9 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:41 pm

Vri wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:44 am
grapefruit wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:14 pm Being the tankiest wont make you a pain in the ass it will just make you useless.
Becouse i dont play in wb

Vri

Post#10 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:26 am

grapefruit wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:41 pm
Vri wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:44 am
Becouse i dont play in wb
Thats not just useful in WB. Do the math on your block and add the tacs %.