Recent Topics

Ads

Squig Herder RDPS builds

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
PieTreBlu

Re: Squig Herder RDPS builds

Post#11 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:57 pm

I wouldn't bother, personally. SH loses way too much from not having a squig out, especially nowadays where most of their burst comes from M1 (turns your squig into a roided monster).
If you want to play a petless archer go play Shadow Warrior (order elf class). They have stances though, so pick your poison.

Ads
zulnam

Post#12 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:01 pm

banthek wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:39 pm Since i dont like pet and i wish to try a ranged class is the tactic "All by Myself" a viable thing for a build?
It's good when running melee in warbands, since the pet dies too fast.

Otherwise pet is a must use. You have 2 tactics that give ranged armor penetration and autoattack speed for you and your pet.

Combine that with the buffs you can give your pet and it's quite a deadly combination.
The range rework was also a pet rework. They're pretty useful now. Still a bit buggy, but good.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

XsorrowerX

Post#13 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:33 pm

banthek wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:39 pm Since i dont like pet and i wish to try a ranged class is the tactic "All by Myself" a viable thing for a build?
Before the patch, I would have said a Big Shootin' spec with poison arrer. After the patch, pets add a lot to damage to hardly justify it, but I guess you could try a poison based build still, taking the right tactics in Big Shootin'. With that spec, there isn't any room for pet tactics anyway.

Roukino

Post#14 » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:39 pm

Resurrecting an old post.

With all the changes for rSH what is the best end game gear mix for a rSH (exluding triumphant) ?