Recent Topics

Ads

Squig Herder RDPS builds

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
stibboe

Squig Herder RDPS builds

Post#1 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:43 pm

Hello fellow greenskins,

I´m looking for a squig herder build. I just started playing this game again and from what I can gather SH RDPS build has been buffed or something? I would be very gratefull for a late game build and maybe a levelling build if that's very different. I'm planning to go big shooting, but I don't know if I should. Seems to be doing great dps at my current level (12).

Cheers!

Ads
Sadakoh

Re: Squig Herder RDPS builds

Post#2 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:56 pm

Hey gitz!

This is the build im using at lvl 40 and its working pretty good.
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,1875,5508

Akalukz

Post#3 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:19 pm

Sadakoh wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:56 pm Hey gitz!

This is the build im using at lvl 40 and its working pretty good.
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,1875,5508
This is probably the best RDPS build out there right now for SH. You could probably play with tactics a bit, but it's pretty strong solo and in group play.
-= Agony =-

nebelwerfer

Post#4 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:14 pm

ya all iz plebz

diz iz da wae

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,5497,5524

:green:

nonfactor

Post#5 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:01 pm

Akalukz wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:19 pm This is probably the best RDPS build out there right now for SH. You could probably play with tactics a bit, but it's pretty strong solo and in group play.
I am very interested in seeing this build in action. Recently I have come back to the game after a long break and the sh change seems very interesting, I have read so many threads complaining about SHs but I do not really see that many of them in game (bar the melee SHs in cities), let alone seeing them performing so well to justify such an outcry. Is there a rsh streamer? Those changes sound good on paper but I am personally not a fan of having drastically reduced range on QS abilities, I know Gas Squig increases the range but then you lose a lot of dps by not using Spiked Squig and while using Spiked you have mere 65ft range which seems terrible, but as I have said I have not tested those new changes myself.

What do SH players think about this rework? Was it a good change? Or do you miss the 100ft QS days?

Akilinus

Post#6 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:53 pm

nonfactor wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:01 pm
Akalukz wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:19 pm This is probably the best RDPS build out there right now for SH. You could probably play with tactics a bit, but it's pretty strong solo and in group play.
I am very interested in seeing this build in action. Recently I have come back to the game after a long break and the sh change seems very interesting, I have read so many threads complaining about SHs but I do not really see that many of them in game (bar the melee SHs in cities), let alone seeing them performing so well to justify such an outcry. Is there a rsh streamer? Those changes sound good on paper but I am personally not a fan of having drastically reduced range on QS abilities, I know Gas Squig increases the range but then you lose a lot of dps by not using Spiked Squig and while using Spiked you have mere 65ft range which seems terrible, but as I have said I have not tested those new changes myself.

What do SH players think about this rework? Was it a good change? Or do you miss the 100ft QS days?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIb-vrS ... l=Akilinus video of the build after the first patch for rsh.
playing without the 100ft range is painful if you are used to it.
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

nonfactor

Post#7 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:55 pm

Akilinus wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:53 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIb-vrS ... l=Akilinus video of the build after the first patch for rsh.
playing without the 100ft range is painful if you are used to it.
Eh it is nothing special I guess, not a good trade off I would say. RSW just seem like a safer and better option, I am surprised the kd got nerfed from 3s to 2s.

stibboe

Post#8 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:04 pm

Thanks for the responses! So going more into Path of Big shooting is not really worth it? Would you suggest to also use path of quick shootin for levelling?

Ads
Akalukz

Post#9 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:07 pm

leveling, i would probably go quick shootin and big bouncin. Its good in PVE (grinding mobs) and in scenarios.
-= Agony =-

banthek

Post#10 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:39 pm

Since i dont like pet and i wish to try a ranged class is the tactic "All by Myself" a viable thing for a build?