Recent Topics

Ads

[Squig Herder] Please fix these 2 MSH Bugs!

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Andack

Re: [Squig Herder] Please fix these 2 MSH Bugs!

Post#11 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:20 am

I laught, thanks mate. Yeah It works fine.

I will just use this chat for a little question about MSH.

The conversion of range power into melee power work ?

Remember Sneaky Strike ? It was deleted but the buff armor it gave was put in the Armor Squig skill. But some time ago i saw my armor reduce, do they supress the buff armor of sneaky strike on the armor squig ? Or i'm just dreaming things.

(Sorry for my average english)

Ads
Illuminati

Post#12 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:18 pm

Andack wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:20 am I laught, thanks mate. Yeah It works fine.

Remember Sneaky Strike ? It was deleted but the buff armor it gave was put in the Armor Squig skill. But some time ago i saw my armor reduce, do they supress the buff armor of sneaky strike on the armor squig ? Or i'm just dreaming things.

I don't think you're wrong. I just returned after 10 months and noticed my armor is roughly 800 less fully buffed, etc.
————————————————
Destro: Killamanjaro (80+ Choppa) / Killamanjaroo (70+ DoK) / Unsworn (70+ Chosen) / Illuminatii (60+ Blackguard) / Killaman (80+ Squig)
Order: ?

Bugs reported: 6

Duukar

Post#13 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:35 am

zulnam wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:48 am
zulnam wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:26 pm Don't just say "well it still happens to me". Don't be that person.
Duukar wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:55 pm sneaky git is 100% still broken and unusable outside of the loner spec.
Spoiler:
It’s simple. If you have sneaky git tactic on every time you summon a squig you drop squig armor. What’s the point of your quote? You were commenting on Sneaky Bouncing and I’m commenting on Sneaky Git. Sneaky bouncing has always worked for me. I tested it as well.

jykn
Banned

Post#14 » Thu May 06, 2021 2:00 pm

Up, we can't still use the sneaky git tactic, and it's a big nerf for mSH because this tactic is a must have. Reported many times, described in bug tracker but no action at all from the devs it's crazy. I don't understand that they still fix minor pve bugs but fixing a tactic that is totally f*** the gameplay of a char is not a priority. Almost 4 months now... please devs fix this sneaky git tactic !

Skullgrin

Post#15 » Thu May 06, 2021 9:39 pm

Illuminati wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:18 pm
Andack wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:20 am I laught, thanks mate. Yeah It works fine.

I don't think you're wrong. I just returned after 10 months and noticed my armor is roughly 800 less fully buffed, etc.

Since you just recently returned, you may not be aware that they rebalanced all armor talismans a few months back, this might be where your reduced armor is coming from.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80