Recent Topics

Ads

[SH] Off-hand bonuses

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Goryo

[SH] Off-hand bonuses

Post#1 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:23 pm

Hello,

I wanted to know if the bonuses of the weapon used in off-hand have any effect if you're actually not using them to attack and using the bow. Logically, i would have said yes, but i heard that apparently it doesn't so i wanted to make it sure to figure what mix of weapon i should use.

For example, the "On hit" on the Fortress Jabbystick or the 5% damage bonus on the Bloodlord Stabba wouldn't occure when you're playing ranged, but only while using squig armor.

Ads
anarchypark

Re: [SH] Off-hand bonuses

Post#2 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:41 pm

tested it, both proc from range and melee weapons occured while only using ranged attack.
cuz those 2 proc have different name.
if both weapons have same proc, it doesn't add %.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Goryo

Re: [SH] Off-hand bonuses

Post#3 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:52 pm

Alright did a bit of tests myself too, should have done them before, and yeah it appears the concussion proc, and the 5% more dmg also occures (this one i could'nt test myself). Maybe it will enlighten some people about this tho. Now I'm wondering if i should use anathema over fortress jabbystick as off-hand weapon but i think bloodlord bow is a must. While anathema seems to have a bit more dmg, you got some ini on the fortress jabbystick, and the proc for some bonus. If anyone wanna share his opinion about that feel free to go.