Recent Topics

Ads

shaman roaming heal spec?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
axeslayer

shaman roaming heal spec?

Post#1 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:53 pm

whats a good build for roaming in small groups?

Ads
Nekkma

Re: shaman roaming heal spec?

Post#2 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:05 pm

If you mean duo or trio without tank i prefer the classic healbot spec. Pick up DSU, puddle and shrug it of in path of mork. If the dps you are roaming with lacks heal debuff pick up that in path of gork. Otherwise silence in da green. Rest of the points is whatever you feel like (could be ranged aoe knockback or m4 in mork, both situational when roaming but sometimes useful).

Tactics are typically run away, hot on cleanse, aint done yet and either detaunt proc or healcrit depending on how zergy it is.

If you mean a 6man then fury of da green + puddle plus whatever else you can afford in mork.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Ikxard

Post#3 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:28 am

What is puddle? sorry new.

havartii

Post#4 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:47 am

Puddle is a blob of green goo you ground target called stiky feetz, any one who runs through it will be snared.

I would agree with most of what Nekkema wrote, with exceptions, you pretty much need the restorative burst for ap unless you like using pots or until you get sov bonus. Heal crit is kinda always a go to for support and I would highly recommend insta rez for quick recovery in fights, the last slot is up to you, most use run away or the detaunt proc.
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

phononHYPE

Post#5 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:59 am

Restorative Burst is for keep, forts, an city fights (so, long fights). Solo or 6man and Yer Not So Bad (AP steal) should be fine.

When I solo heal, skills as above, Run Away+Look Over There+cleanse hot then choice of heal crit or Ain't Done Yet, depending on how you like it and yer rr points. FS III+ always.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Panodil

Post#6 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:28 am

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,5288,5289

4th tact i picked greener cleaning, but you can choose others as well, like aint done yet, whats that behind ya, discipline and so on.
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

NSKaneda

Post#7 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:42 am

oRvR battle shammie

M4 optional (Geddoff is a good alternative), 4th tactic slot for (solo) racials or AP/Morale battery.
40+ heal crit, 750-800 WP, 350+ toughness, 300+ initiative, 6-7k wounds.

Forget about armour talis and other crap, it was never effective anyway.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *