Recent Topics

Ads

New BO player

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
korosu12

New BO player

Post#1 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:40 pm

I want to be a 2h BO, can I spec into Waaagh and be effective and worth a spot in a WB?

Ads
quda

Re: New BO player

Post#2 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:38 pm

korosu12 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:40 pm I want to be a 2h BO, can I spec into Waaagh and be effective and worth a spot in a WB?
You can, but in wb 2h is not really worth it, you are weaker, cant hold line and protect teammates, cant tresspass as mdps can. Ofcourse you can but, meh. In small scale pvp 6v6, or 12v12 orvr or sc 2h BO will be great, with or without waaagh. For really good Waaaagh 2h build you need 70+ rr to get all needed talents in skill lines, other will be weaker in compare to full 2h brawler or full waagh build. I tried some as 39/40 to make waaagh, but you deal less dmg and not so effective as you can be in brawler build.

So starting a tank keep in mind that you would stay snb in ORVR until get high rr and really good offensive gear. But from 1-39 you can enjoy as 2h bo on sc, and pve. I highly recommend you dat class, and respec is free here, so when you wanna do some sc and lvling - pick 2h and spec for it. When you wanna do ORVR spec in snb waaaagh build and go for it. I also started with that mind to be 2h waaaagh bo, but realised that being 2h in ORVR is so useless, so I spec to snb waaaagh and it really great, also snb waaaagh dealing good dmg too :mrgreen:

korosu12

Post#3 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:00 pm

cool thank you for the information, I'll try that thanks again

Noslock

Post#4 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:06 pm

korosu12 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:40 pm I want to be a 2h BO, can I spec into Waaagh and be effective and worth a spot in a WB?
No.No wb leader with a brain will invite a 2h bo in a open rvr wb.Unless ofc we are talkin of pug **** quality wb where you find people that dont even know how to guard and play their role.Also if you go 2h you will melt fast (tested with bis gear and good guild wb).
2h bo is viable for city wb if you have the gear and knows how to use it but even there once you start facing organized opponents you may want to go s/b.