Recent Topics

Ads

MSH and MSW conversion

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Targok

MSH and MSW conversion

Post#1 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:44 pm

Hello everyone

As I was playing around with some sets and their boni I realised that all the ballistics which come from the set bonus dont convert into strength in the squig armor. I suspect same happens for assault stance.
Is this working as intended? I'm a bit confused because of the sov msh set which gives ballistics as their first set bonus which is therefore useless? Same for SW.
Same problem with all the ranged power and ranged crit chance on the set bonus.
I hope someone can explain that to me.

Greetings

Ads
ufthakk
Suspended

Re: MSH and MSW conversion

Post#2 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:06 am

i think its just buged sometimes.

Urungel

Post#3 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:32 am

Heya, gits! I have the same issue as Targok - I noticed that the ballistic skill bonus from Vanq or Invader doesn't convert to strength when using squig armor.

Is this a bug on my side or it works as intended after all?

It's annoying because I can run either as glass cannon or in more defensive build without doing meaningful DPS.
ufthakk thinks that it's bugged sometimes, but in my case it's always the same - the BS doesn't convert when using squig armor.

Sulorie

Post#4 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:28 pm

Urungel wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:32 am Heya, gits! I have the same issue as Targok - I noticed that the ballistic skill bonus from Vanq or Invader doesn't convert to strength when using squig armor.

Is this a bug on my side or it works as intended after all?

It's annoying because I can run either as glass cannon or in more defensive build without doing meaningful DPS.
ufthakk thinks that it's bugged sometimes, but in my case it's always the same - the BS doesn't convert when using squig armor.
Check it with .getstats command.
Dying is no option.