Recent Topics

Ads

[BO] What are the best ways of doing damage as a BO?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Gopota

[BO] What are the best ways of doing damage as a BO?

Post#1 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:20 am

Hello!
Been playing for a while on BO with SnB build. I have no problem swapping guards, assisting, debuffing etc, but i start playing 2H in smallscale and have big problems with dmg.
What are the best combinations of skills to apply pressure?
I understand you wot -> change da plan -> taunt -> three hit combo is somewhat of a burst, but can you, more experienced BO players share with me your ways of smashing faces?

Ads
Noslock

Re: [BO] What are the best ways of doing damage as a BO?

Post#2 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:01 pm

Armour debuff - Snare - Skull thumper to soften the target
Follow me lead - right in the jibbles - knock down if needed or savin me hide to buff ur toughness and decrease magic damage to party
when u wanna burst u pop ur uwot then taunt be sure to have armour debuff on target and ws buff on u then three hit combo.I prefer to waste my uwot when i can knock a target down paired with taunt if u feel the need .
Keep ur skull thumper on them all time,if ur shatter enchantments is up dont be afraid to use it.Challenge on cooldown to decrease enemy damage.Also u can try to slot loudmouth to add some damage.When u unload ur three hit combo try to do it from the back of the target .
If u do low damage its maybe a gear issue?What kind of gear combo u running and what tactics?
Also i dont like to waste taunt to increase my damage (high enough even without using taunt) .I prefer to save it for the occasional ress interrupt.

Gopota

Post#3 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:59 pm

Noslock wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:01 pm Armour debuff - Snare - Skull thumper to soften the target
Follow me lead - right in the jibbles - knock down if needed or savin me hide to buff ur toughness and decrease magic damage to party
when u wanna burst u pop ur uwot then taunt be sure to have armour debuff on target and ws buff on u then three hit combo.I prefer to waste my uwot when i can knock a target down paired with taunt if u feel the need .
Keep ur skull thumper on them all time,if ur shatter enchantments is up dont be afraid to use it.Challenge on cooldown to decrease enemy damage.Also u can try to slot loudmouth to add some damage.When u unload ur three hit combo try to do it from the back of the target .
If u do low damage its maybe a gear issue?What kind of gear combo u running and what tactics?
Also i dont like to waste taunt to increase my damage (high enough even without using taunt) .I prefer to save it for the occasional ress interrupt.
thank you for your answer, i was doing exact this rotation except when i knock smbd down i pressed you wot - change da plan - taunt - three hit combo to burst while enemy is knocked. I am running dominator + opressor mix from scs with 45rr sc weapon and genesis jewels.

Also i have to admit your post history is a good guide for BO, i read some of your posts and now i know how to gear solo or for city when running 2h, wich tactics to use etc. That was very helpful. Also, i am interested, how you see the strongest ranked BO build? I am aiming to gear up and participate next season.

Noslock

Post#4 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:20 pm

Gopota wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:59 pm
Noslock wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:01 pm Armour debuff - Snare - Skull thumper to soften the target
thank you for your answer, i was doing exact this rotation except when i knock smbd down i pressed you wot - change da plan - taunt - three hit combo to burst while enemy is knocked. I am running dominator + opressor mix from scs with 45rr sc weapon and genesis jewels.

Also i have to admit your post history is a good guide for BO, i read some of your posts and now i know how to gear solo or for city when running 2h, wich tactics to use etc. That was very helpful. Also, i am interested, how you see the strongest ranked BO build? I am aiming to gear up and participate next season.
I dont do ranked honestly cause i dont like to waste my time with clueless dps without hands but domi oppressor is the reason of ur low damage.Was a good mix before sov/wl introduction in game but now that everyone runs with sov gear is barely decent.If u want an advice for 2h try to run pve dungeons and grab bloodlord set.Its probably one of the best balanced 2h set around with decent bonus and good stats.Also bloodlord weapon may be helpful to increase ur damage.If u have some luck u can get few pieces of that with 1 run.Ofc u need gunbdad and bb/be before u run bastion stairs but its worth gettin it especially if u dont have or cant yet afford wl or sov set.
And the following is a city wb example with bloodlord gear:

Gopota

Post#5 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:58 am

Noslock wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:20 pm
Gopota wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:59 pm

I dont do ranked honestly cause i dont like to waste my time with clueless dps without hands but domi oppressor is the reason of ur low damage.Was a good mix before sov/wl introduction in game but now that everyone runs with sov gear is barely decent.If u want an advice for 2h try to run pve dungeons and grab bloodlord set.Its probably one of the best balanced 2h set around with decent bonus and good stats.Also bloodlord weapon may be helpful to increase ur damage.If u have some luck u can get few pieces of that with 1 run.Ofc u need gunbdad and bb/be before u run bastion stairs but its worth gettin it especially if u dont have or cant yet afford wl or sov set.
And the following is a city wb example with bloodlord gear:
Thanks again, omw to bloodlord.

Gopota

Post#6 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:06 am

I also wonder what is enough armor pen for BO? How much should i stack?