Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] new player

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Bambusta

[Black Orc] new player

Post#1 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:00 pm

Hi, I decided to play BO but I don't know what way to choose so as not to "burn" the character at the end, I don't feel like a tank for now, but I would like to go to DPS, in what direction should I develop my character?

Ads
Vri

Re: [Black Orc] new player

Post#2 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:08 pm

SnB is a great spec for RvR. 2 hand dps is great for SCs and groups but you will see many in RvR. I play 2h in rvr as well, its good fun. Give your BO a good run, rank 40 and RR60 and see what you think. Worst thing i did, when i started playing ror was roll alts like i was still in wow.

Noslock

Post#3 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:04 am

Bambusta wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:00 pm Hi, I decided to play BO but I don't know what way to choose so as not to "burn" the character at the end, I don't feel like a tank for now, but I would like to go to DPS, in what direction should I develop my character?
U wont do much as a 2h until u r 40rr70 with good gear (bloodlord and above) and u ll never compare to a dps with hands as damage output.

Bambusta

Post#4 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:32 am

So is there a guide that I should look for? With path (build) for beginning, I play solo, and what gear I should take? And you say that I should stay with shield and 1h weapon?

Noslock

Post#5 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:45 am

Bambusta wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:32 am So is there a guide that I should look for? With path (build) for beginning, I play solo, and what gear I should take? And you say that I should stay with shield and 1h weapon?
U can play 2h if u want but dont expect to be really effective if u r undergearead and low rr. Forum is full of guides with the main specs.Left and right tree for 2h and mid right for s/b (consider that s/b has been nerfed a little. ). If u want to start with 2h gear progression at 40 is dominator/bloodlord/wl sov

Bambusta

Post#6 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:22 pm

ok thank you very much now i have level 9 and unfortunately no equipment so i'm just starting the game. But I will look for something like starting a game with this race / class. There is no difference for now, but I will see later

Vri

Post#7 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:01 am

Bambusta wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:22 pm ok thank you very much now i have level 9 and unfortunately no equipment so i'm just starting the game. But I will look for something like starting a game with this race / class. There is no difference for now, but I will see later
Dont worry about doing everything correct right now. You can adjust everything regarding your toon, later.

Sinisterror

Post#8 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:53 am

Vri wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:01 am
Bambusta wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:22 pm ok thank you very much now i have level 9 and unfortunately no equipment so i'm just starting the game. But I will look for something like starting a game with this race / class. There is no difference for now, but I will see later
Dont worry about doing everything correct right now. You can adjust everything regarding your toon, later.
This is best advice. Enjoy first. 2h Black Orc dmg is highest tank dmg on destro and it's very fun to play, if there was enough players to separate tiers again i would play lowbies forever because game was most balanced and fun in tier 3 or ror when full was 36rank/40 renown rank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR8pODv27Ww If you want to enjoy quality pvp with fun video's of black orc soloing(and others) gurdd is the guy. That video ive posted is FO build for full dmg, not usually slotted because it gives 15 % dmg buff but reduces your armour by 33 %
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Ads
ThePollie
Banned

Post#9 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:28 pm

Congratulations, you picked the ultimate cheese class. Enjoy facerolling end-game while being invincible.

Noslock

Post#10 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:11 pm

ThePollie wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:28 pm Congratulations, you picked the ultimate cheese class. Enjoy facerolling end-game while being invincible.
Whos that bad ugly orc that spanked u.Tell me his name and i will stomp him