Recent Topics

Ads

[SH] Advice for a 40/50 Ranegd Squig Herder build

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Korsario

[SH] Advice for a 40/50 Ranegd Squig Herder build

Post#1 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:15 am

Hey after playing some MSH i wanna try RSH for scenarios/Warbands any advice on Mastery/renown please? Thanks!

Ads
NSKaneda

Re: [SH] Advice for a 40/50 Ranegd Squig Herder build

Post#2 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:59 pm

Quick Shooting roamer
4th tactic slot to fill up on anything you miss (+160 ballistic, +BS&WS, instasquig etc).
Renown: max range crit, disrupt&dodge, -chance to be crited, initiative
Gear: full conq, full genesis, twin anathema (range crit+range power) - either rr45 sc weapons or epic quest line ones before that. Subj if it drops - range crit is the key for QS.

-
-

Big Shooting sniper
Swap one tactic for sharpened arrerz, AP battery, pierce defences or run away depending on your playstyle. I feel like sacrificing utility to get poison arrer this early is not worth it but that's my personal tastes.
Renown: BS, WS, disrupt&dodge, -chance to be critted, initiative
gear: scenario set -> vanq or just mix and match, 1050BS and all the WS you can get after that, 300ish initiative should be ok
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Stinkyweed

Post#3 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:36 pm

NSKaneda's quick shooting roamer is excellent advice. It will give you added survivability and speed while you acclimate yourself to positioning and kiting. You may eventually sacrifice the autodetaunt and speed proc for more offense depending on your group setup...or when you eventually get better at positioning and kiting.
Target priority;
WLs, screw ya'll for years of guardian BS
WHs, they're the new hemroid class
DPS AMs, coward DoT-and-runners
Tanks...any and all...they think they're big and bad...give me 5 or 10 mins of non-stop constant whimp-arse damage to you and I'll eventually mess up my positioning and die to your meatheadedness
Stinkyweed SH.86
Prowl WE.85
Blob Chop.81
Babaganoush Sham.7x
Negative Creep Z.5x
Motley Crue WH.5x

Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7uxesyQWo

Korsario

Post#4 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:51 pm

Thank you guys. really appreciate it!