Recent Topics

Ads

Looking for a shaman staff

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
space44

Re: Looking for a shaman staff

Post#11 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:43 pm

lot of greenskin/dwarf item got removed after beta, the staff is probably one of them.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Ads
Parallell86

Post#12 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:34 am

Sulorie wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:20 pm
Parallell86 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:48 pm
Sulorie wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:05 pm
Ability what? You are the first here to derail the thread.

I have never seen the staff in-game and I know some items are not available to players, so my first guess is, it's the same here.

Now try to focus more on the topic in your next post.
My point was, if you didnt have the answer then simply leave it be.
You are not here to decide it. I play shaman too and strongly believed, that it doesn't exist as I gather all possible art designs on each char and in the end we got the verification and the OP his answer. You should work on your tone though.
Well then my humble apologizes. I took you for a troll.

Gladiolix

Post#13 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:37 pm

Spoiler:
areandar wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:33 pm
Gladiolix wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:29 am I saw this shaman staff a couple of weeks ago while browsing web, and since then I realized that I haven't seen it equipped by anyone. Since it's so "rare" I now want it and have done quite a lot of PvE trying to find it, with no luck. Anyone know if the appearance even is in the game..? Or better yet, where to find it from?

i remember this staff it was in the beta and later removed sorry to say this to ya
Thank you and no problem, I'll rather know it's not in the game, than spend hours upon hours searching without finding it :D
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

KoBS rr70+, BW rr70+, WP rr60+